Thread: ETS and increasing volume...

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar

ETS and increasing volume...

From my understanding, this product help's you recover faster thus allowing more frequent workouts and higher volume, yes?

Right now I've noticed the most gains with 12-15 sets, medium-high intensity, giving each muscle group 7 days direct rest. So this product will allow me to do let's say 20-23 sets and recover in time still?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

I would imagine everyone is different in what they can handle while still making progress ... give it a shot and see how you respond over the span of a few months.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    From my understanding, this product help's you recover faster thus allowing more frequent workouts and higher volume, yes?

Right now I've noticed the most gains with 12-15 sets, medium-high intensity, giving each muscle group 7 days direct rest. So this product will allow me to do let's say 20-23 sets and recover in time still?
    A lot of supplement companies would just tell you "yes". What I will tell you is that I think your proposal sounds quite reasonable with respect to how most people react to ETS. I would love for you to give the product a try and let everyone know what you think.

That said, even when one is on steroids it is possible to overtrain. ETS is a very powerful supplement but not something that makes overtraining impossible. The volume you are currently using is excessive in my opinion. Again, give it a go and lets see what you think.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Thanks you two.

Once I purchase the product I will definately play around with my workout volume and see how my body reacts.

I'm getting my hand injury diagnosed this Friday, so if everything goes well you can expect a purchase around that date!
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 01-05-2005 at 07:04 AM.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Cool!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!