Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AtLarge is going to be HUGE someday...

AtLarge is going to be HUGE someday...

Chris, Maki, and Daniel I just gotta say you guys are goona go far with AtLarge Nutrition once the name gets out more and you can get your products in stores, magazines, other internet sites, etc. Once more people find out that AtLarge products are the real deal (unlike half the supplement industry out there) then you'll have so much business you wont even know what to do with yourselves. I just had to say atlarge is the shiz. I just recently ordered some more nitrean for myself and for a couple of my friends. We all think its great stuff, especially the taste. I also decided to try out ETS. Ive only been taking it for a couple days but I'm already noticing its affects. Awesome.

I do have a question about ETS about it helping joint pain though. My dad has back problems (joint related) for a long time now, hes tried many many things but nothing has really helped. I told him about ets and he sounded really interested. I know its not for curing long term joint pains, as I saw on the site it says "temporary joint pain" but could this be beneficial to my dad?

Anyway, thought I'd get that out there.

Jay Dub,

Thanks for the compliments, we really appreciate it. You are correct about us needing to work on getting the name out and getting others to hold our products. Both are areas in which we will be concentrating heavily on in 2005.

As for the benefits of ETS in regards to join pain, yes the main ingredient Microlactin is well known for this benefit. I have some studies on Microlactin compared to the use of Glucosamine which shows just how beneficial it can be for temporary joint pain.

I’ll send you some further information on it. You’ve reminded me I have a runners study for endurance benefits to also publish on ALN.com.

Thanks again for the order!

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Thank you very much sir!

As for your father, it may be of some assistance to him but the only way to know for sure is for him to try it. That is not some ploy to get you to buy, just the truth.

My guess is that it would be of some help.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I agree with the original poster. You guys are going to go far with this. Even though I have just started using your products ( I get my ETS this thursday ), I will be buying more soon, and I am recommending you guys to everyone I talk to. With my first experience with ALN being prompt and personal service from Chris, fast response times to questions, and soon to come, a great product, I've found my supplier for basically everything I need. Thanks again, and I'll be spreading the word as much as possible. Also, do you guys have a t-shirt or something? That would also be a good way to get your name out. Good luck with everything you guys are doing and I look forward to talking/doing business with you guys for some time to come!

Thanks, we truly appreciate your feedback and words to others. Its one way that will really help us grow.

T-shirts we did a couple of times and will do again at some point...

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

I wannabebig!
    I wear my atlarge shirt to the gym when it is clean that is haha

I wish I had one to wear to my gym. Its freakin crowded sometimes with all the us college kids there( UW gym ), so there'd be a lot of exposure.

AtLarge is Chris and Daniel's business.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Quote Originally Posted by Maki Riddington
    AtLarge is Chris and Daniel's business.
    Oh my bad, but thumbs up on all your good articles

Chris- i definately think i'll be ordering some more ETS soon, thanks for the input
    Daniel- I'd really appreciate the information, my Dad used to take (still is?) Glucosamine, but it really didnt do much for him if I remember right.

Jay-Dub is right about ALN going far once the name spreads etc...andy51 (another member of WBB) and I have gotten many of our teammates turned onto the ALN products because of their quality...and are still pushing the product...and we don't even get anything to push ALN products...we do it because they work...wow that sounded like an infomercial but its all true....

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

Thanks guys.

Its really nice to hear your praise. Specifically because myself and Chris have tried to build At Large Nutrition on the basis of quality products and great service. Its nice to be recognised for it.

Chris does a great job in getting orders out the same day.

Thanks again!

The Big Wang
    i also agree on this..
    atlarge nitrean is some good stuff

btw.. how do i write a testimonial for that?
    Weight: 175
    Height: 5'11"
    Max Bench: 300 pounds
    Six pack: Yes

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=55173
    ^^Tis I.

if you want just type it up and pm it to dan or chris.
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

I'm going to have to grab some of this stuff when I get to Vancouver.

abwowang, pm me a testimonial and we will get it up on the site. Same goes for others in the thread, we would appreciate the official testimonial to pubish!

cut block extraordinaire
    Jay-Dub is right about ALN going far once the name spreads etc...andy51 (another member of WBB) and I have gotten many of our teammates turned onto the ALN products because of their quality...and are still pushing the product...and we don't even get anything to push ALN products...we do it because they work...wow that sounded like an infomercial but its all true....
    did sound like its an infomercial, but its true and hopefully ALN does spread

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough
    T-shirts we did a couple of times and will do again at some point...
    Just thought I'd let you know that the T-shirts you gave out a while back were a good idea. Each time I wear it to the gym I have people asking me about At Large, and I've had several tell me they'll give your products a try. Good way to get your name out there, you'll probably get some new customers out of it.

I wannabebig!
    that was probably the point

I agree. The T-shirts are good. I wear mine to the gym ALL the time.

Quote Originally Posted by AstronautJones View Post
    I agree. The T-shirts are good. I wear mine to the gym ALL the time.
    I will eventually be getting one. I just bought some creatine 500, superb shipping I got it within a few days . I haven't tried the product itself yet, but will soon. Two thumbs up for shipping. I'll post reviews in a month or two on the creatine 500.

Thanks ALN
    Eat big, lift big, get BIG

5'10'' - 172lbs up from: 125lbs (at age 18) - 20 yr old | bulking [til 200+] | BF 11% ?

I bet with all the great results with ALN products people are going to be buying the supps like crazy. I to wear my shirt and hat around the gym and people are asking about the products. I am a walking billboard because my gains are going through the roof right now. Hope this will help out guys...

When the "Result" kicks in, there will be no stopping me then
    ALN made me into a monster, you guys be carefull it don't happen to you, haha
    Last edited by caseymajor; 02-10-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caseymajor View Post
    Yeah, I'm hoping my "Results" will speak for themselves.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Banned
    Us original customers should definately recieve some benefits once ALN is as big as BSN or CellTech.

Quote Originally Posted by caseymajor View Post
    I bet with all the great results with ALN products people are going to be buying the supps like crazy. I to wear my shirt and hat around the gym and people are asking about the products. I am a walking billboard because my gains are going through the roof right now. Hope this will help out guys...

How long have you been using At Large stuff, and what are you taking right now, if you don't mind me asking. I know you're new to the boards, but in your introduction thread you said Chris directed you to wbb.com. I'm just curious, since you've said a couple times you've been having amazing progress while taking At Large stuff, and you're obviously amazing looking already.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

My biggest concern is that AtLarge will jack up the prices once they become big! Quality is one thing, but quality for a good price is very rare!

Ill start stocking lol.