Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ***The Official 2005 Arnold Classic/WBB Meet Thread***

***The Official 2005 Arnold Classic/WBB Meet Thread***

Yeah, ok. Rather than replying to the thousands of PMs that I've received expressing interest, I thought I'd set this thread up, so that others can view the discussions and get an idea of logistics and whatever other pricing might be involved.

Currently this is what I know, it's March 4th, 5th, and 6th, in Columbus, Ohio. It's being held in the Veterans Memorial Auditorium.

VIP Tickets are "bend me over and do my dry" expensive, so that is pretty much out.

Day passes are $10 each, and you will have access to pretty much everything except the actual show and some other perks? Anyway, you can wander, meet the pros I'm guessing, see the pre-judging, watch tons of other sports, like powerlifting, strongman, martial arts, artistic ****ing dance. If it was autistic dance I might think about it.

Sites you can visit for a full list are:

http://www.arnoldclassic.com
    http://www.arnoldexpo.com

Hotels we are looking into, but I'm sure we can pack you homos in tight, and you can spoon your way to cheaper hotel rates by splitting it 4 or more ways. I have gotten a rough idea that rates will run around $75 a night for something in the immediate area. I'm sure there are roach motels that can be had for less, or if some prefer to stay a little further away. I'll post more details when available. But $75 divided by 3 or 4 persons isn't much.

From what I hear you will get TONS of free **** at the expo, supps, etc.

Anyway, I won't list those who've contacted me via PM as I'll let them chime in or not here. But if you wish to come, let us know here and maybe either PM me your email address, or list it here and we'll get it sorted out.

If you would like to go, but have no transport, you can still pipe up, and let us know where you live, and if you are on someone's route that is driving maybe you can be picked up.

That's all for now.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    I'm in, stormeagle11@hotmail.com, AIM stormeagle16. pending on airfare, i may drive. I'm in the DC area but unless pops forks over the beamer my ride is a 2 seater.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

I'm Tolmara@aol.com (contact info in my profile). Right here in NYC.

Guess what? I have no phat driving skillz. I have no phat driver's license. And I definitely don't have a phat or any other type of car.

However, I can cook. Just ask Tryska.

And yeah, I'm interested.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

you bet i'm in! c'mon everyone! this will be a great! and a great time to meet everyone! well the folks who are attending and maybe get to a gym and throw some iron around
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

I'm there! Wouldn't miss this for anything.

Getting plane tickets this weekend. Yep, I'm in.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Never been to one, whats it like ???
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

I've never been either, and most here that I see so far haven't been as well. But I know some have that will eventually pipe up. Until then, all I can say is checkout the links I posted and see what events there are. Seems like they cater to every type of lifting crowd there can be, and many sports as well. They even have archery!
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Do that voodoo that he do
    If we can nail down some hotels, teh woman and I are in.

That's during my spring break, so I'm all about that.
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Wish it was closer or I had more money, but I'll be mulling it over.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

I wannabebig!
    im interested

I may drive over.

I wannabebig!
    I want to but damn 9 hours

i live in the uk so i cant go, but will someone be recording some of the events there? it wud be great to see have fun guys and gals

p.s im so jealous

Quote Originally Posted by ryuage
    I want to but damn 9 hours
    c'mon ryu bring your girl
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Borris
    If we can nail down some hotels, teh woman and I are in.

That's during my spring break, so I'm all about that.
    Shouldn't be a problem. I'm gonna give it one more week, then try to organize how many rooms we'll need, and see if we can coordinate a mass booking so we can have a nice big floor party and **** the place up.

Oh, also senior Marko, aka the doc will be attending as well. Careful, I still consider him the horniest man alive, and once he's four or five pints in I start getting nervous. Be warned! :evillaugh

Current FFFA Enforcer

It's 13.5 hours from where I am, so it's pretty much out the window. I kind of wish I had gone to the WBB meet in Bangor, but I was still pretty new to the site.

Next time.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_mm
    It's 13.5 hours from where I am, so it's pretty much out the window. I kind of wish I had gone to the WBB meet in Bangor, but I was still pretty new to the site.

Next time.

Where are you again, Mike?

-galileo

I wannabebig!
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit
    c'mon ryu bring your girl
    I dont even know if i will be on the east coast come march so we'll see but shes in cali so if I drive from here ill be all by my lonesome

jk hehehe

i would only go if i had a ride. lol... i dont feel like buying plane tickets or putting 1000 miles on my pos car.
    Last edited by biggimp; 01-10-2005 at 08:24 PM.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Pete, it looks like the expo tickets will not get you in to see the evening Bodybuilding events on Saturday night. The pre-judging I think is on the Friday Night. Looks like we'll need to buy extra tickets and I hope it's not the vip ones!

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Quote Originally Posted by rookiebldr
    Pete, it looks like the expo tickets will not get you in to see the evening Bodybuilding events on Saturday night. The pre-judging I think is on the Friday Night. Looks like we'll need to buy extra tickets and I hope it's not the vip ones!
    Yeah, the expo tickets will get you into all of the interesting events (powerlifting, strongman, etc), but not that foo-foo bodybuilding crap.

At most shows the pre-judging tickets are seperate and a lot cheaper than the night show tickets.

-galileo

bodybuilding is for pussies anyway!

Current FFFA Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    bodybuilding is for pussies anyway!

gain 50lbs-Anthony