Thread: What the hell is a "gyme"? oh, a "gyme"

What the hell is a "gyme"? oh, a "gyme"

Ok gonna have a second go at this, after my somewhat half assed effort this summer. Gonna bulk, I'm currently ~160lbs (5'7) but I had to take a break of about a month from working out for a number of reasons, haven't lost too much thankfully.

One major difference though, I'm now working 20hrs a week as well as uni so I'd better keep an eye on not running myself down too much. It is going to bit a bit of a problem though trying to get the diet right as some days my schedule really sucks. But, what are ya gonna do...

Off to gym in a minute, got up well late so I'm feeling fresh, lifts are down though - back day on friday wasn't too back but shoulders sucked on tues.

Anyway, today.

Chest/Biceps

Dumbell press x 3/4
    Inclined bench press x 3/4
    Low incline flys x 3

Standing barbell curl x 3
    Reverse curl x 2

I'll get to diet after I come back from the gym.

Daily simpsons quote "Use reverse psychology. What if I don't want to. Fine don't use reverse psychology. Well maybe I will"
    half the time I have no idea what you're talking about. the other half, I'm not listening.

Oh and I'm planning to do some pictures in exactly 14 weeks today, someone remind me cos I'll forget
    half the time I have no idea what you're talking about. the other half, I'm not listening.

Unfortunately my lifts followed the same trend as back & shoulders and they sucked. But with this considered it was quite a good wkout.

Not posting lifts for a bit as they're a lot off and I'm ashamed

Anyway, just cooked up a kilo of chicken in a szcheaun sauce, well lush. If I eat that every hour I'lll soon be back on form.

Daily simpsons quote: He didn't give you gay did he?

First of all I'd like to say, well done for actually starting a journal and still remembering the next day. *pats self on back*

Didn't wkout today, but diet was ok'ish. A few points I need to remember.
    1. when I have a prac on a monday I can't actually make food and then make it into work on time. Bring food next time.
    2. 10 minutes isn't long enough to heat up chicken & rice, eat it, and have a cup of tea when you do it at someone elses desk who has no clock.

Just had an indian so feeling a bit pie'ish, but it's all fuel for the fire.

And my lectures tommorrow morning have been cancelled, I get to lie in, woo hoo!