Thread: Sow Your Oats by Shelly Sinton - Jan 18th 2005

Sow Your Oats by Shelly Sinton - Jan 18th 2005

Does the prospect of eating one more bowl of oatmeal smack of morning torment? So what does it take to make this stellar whole grain a food of hungry intrigue? A little imagination, a few new techniques, and eating outside the bowl.

You can find it at: http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=190

Discuss and Enjoy!

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

cut block extraordinaire
    I love oatmeal in a bowl, but spreading it around in some of those recipes is a good idea

I wannabebig!
    great recipes although her servings for 4 is 1 for me

Fatty.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Wannabebig Member
    I substitute oatmeal for breadcrumbs in my favorite meatloaf recipe.