Thread: cosmopolitan magazine

cosmopolitan magazine

i just wanted to share a story.

i have never read a cosmopolitan magazine. i thought it was all make up and clothes and such. WRONG. anyways i was in class today, and the teacher was walking around helping people. i walked past her desk when she wasnt there and found a little surprise. on her desk was a wide open magazine, cosmopolitan to be exact. the worst part was when i looked at it. it was opened to a page i will never forget. something like 12 new erotic sexual positions or something like that. there was a blurb about a position that constantly hits certain spots of the female anatomy simultaneously, and there was a list of positions with pictures. "the sultry spoon," "the lusious lap dance," and "the sleeping dog" were among them. wtf. when i looked up my teacher was right there looking at me. i then proceeded to run away as the bell had rung. (btw, my teacher is like 40 and not hot at all)

i cant go back to class tomorrow.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

i hate that magazine. a bunch of women writing about what men want. my wife used to read it once in awhile. she read me an article that said all men loving having a finger up the butt while receiving oral, but they will all deny it. so of course when i said its not true i was just denying my need to have something shoved up my butt.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    ROFL.
    My girl at the time actually tried it. When I realized what was going on I yelled and jumped out of the room naked.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

That's hilarious.
    Oh well Biggimp, hope she doesn't start giving you "the look" in classes now

Lmao
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

My wife still gets it and decided a while ago to try this position, nowhere in the article did it say you had to be a contautionist with a 15inch ****.
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

LMFAO. Now thats an awkward moment.

Quagmire wannabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore
    ROFL.
    My girl at the time actually tried it. When I realized what was going on I yelled and jumped out of the room naked.
    Come on, your just in denial. You loved it.
    He who hesitates masturbates........

Quote Originally Posted by fen2zla
    Come on, your just in denial. You loved it.
    LOL :withstupi

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

why do people keep saying this, that we have a g-spot in ouranus, why! its nonsense, we are MEN.

and this thread rocks
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    haha there IS a spot up there but I dont want anything up there prodding to find it!!

Oral is better anyways....
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 01-26-2005 at 07:30 AM.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

It amazes me that these magazines have 10 ways to please your man but its written by a chick???

Good old mens mags have the girl next door that tells you what women really want.

I read it all the time cause my wife has a subscription, I noticed that it is just like the bodybuilding mags, every 2 or 3 months they have an article "X ways to please your man" or "X ways to get the big O" or some sh!at like that.
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

Burn all copies i say. It's these magazines that fill their heads with rubbish. Too true about the "Everything you wanted to know about men" by the woman who knows" Oh thats alright then, some woman who's been round the block a few times decides she knows it all.
    Last edited by J450n; 01-26-2005 at 01:55 PM.
    I'm not moaning, i'm having an opinion.

Good job, now you got some blackmail material on your teacher. Guess she better give you a good grade
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle