The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I wannabebig!

good place for fast food nutrition facts

if you guys actually care...

http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Damn, I just looked up my favorite (Carl's Jr.'s Chilli Cheese Six Dollar Burger) and it has 926 cals, 512 come from fat But it tastes so damn good!!
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

Banned
    oo fuvk ya, my favorite "fast" food ever

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/items/7696.htm

fast food sucks

Had to check one of my favorite grab 'n go meals; albeit small. Wendy's chilli-no cheese, side salad-easy on the dressing, that little pkt of ranch is 24g fat!, baked potato & hard to resist, a small frosty. Buy 4-6 chillis & freeze 'em

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironrelic
    Had to check one of my favorite grab 'n go meals; albeit small. Wendy's chilli-no cheese, side salad-easy on the dressing, that little pkt of ranch is 24g fat!, baked potato & hard to resist, a small frosty. Buy 4-6 chillis & freeze 'em
    Do you know that the meat they use to make the chili is just the meat that was deemed "too low-quality" to make the burgers?

Vido i dont think anyone asked you what it was made out of.. he simply told us what his favorite fast food was and not for your .02

if you have something to contrubute to the thread than so be it but if not keep your opinions to yourself..

back to the topic nice find ryu. damn im gonna feel bad everytime i go to tacobell now over 500 cals for my beef and potato burro..
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmase1153
    Vido i dont think anyone asked you what it was made out of.. he simply told us what his favorite fast food was and not for your .02

if you have something to contrubute to the thread than so be it but if not keep your opinions to yourself..
    Not sure who pissed in your cornflakes this morning, but I was just pointing something out for him. Something he might want to know if he didn't already...I just found that out this week and think it's kind of gross. I'm sorry if this wasn't "contributing" enough to the thread .

Quote Originally Posted by lilmase1153

back to the topic nice find ryu. damn im gonna feel bad everytime i go to tacobell now over 500 cals for my beef and potato burro..
    Man take a chill pill he was only saying!

Nice find Ryuage
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Banned
    Thank-you Giddo.

Vido, no prob! I always figured it was pieces of their hamburgers that didn't sell within the 10min. or so time period & no, they aren't all that great.

actually why Iron said is true. I had a friend that worked there, he said it is burgers that fall apart on the grill and unsold ones.
    Last edited by ReelBigFish; 01-29-2005 at 09:35 AM.

I wannabebig!
    mmmm maybe ill go eat me an in-n-out 20x20

http://321stars.com/20x20.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironrelic
    Vido, no prob! I always figured it was pieces of their hamburgers that didn't sell within the 10min. or so time period & no, they aren't all that great.
    Cool, I never intended that to be insulting to your eating habits or anything. I had just never really thought about it before and was informed of it this week, so I figured I'd pass some of that knowledge on to those who might not know. Trust me, I eat a lot of questionable things myself, so no big deal .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuage
    mmmm maybe ill go eat me an in-n-out 20x20

http://321stars.com/20x20.jpg
    LOL, that doesn't even look practical...a burger you have to eat with a knife and fork, hahahaha

Can't say it doesn't look good though

I wannabebig!
    ever had an in-n-out burger vido, everyone supposedly thinks they are the best so I dunno? its a cali burger joint primarily I dont think they are anywhere else.... check this blog out of this guy who ate it with pictures and everything the whole way

http://diaries.suchisthis.com/jwagma...w_entry&eid=23

*edit*
    fixed
    Last edited by ryuage; 01-29-2005 at 01:19 PM.

Link didn't work for me. But you mean he actually fit that thing in his mouth??!!

I wannabebig!
    lemme fix it

Banned
    ever had an in-n-out burger vido, everyone supposedly thinks they are the best so I dunno? its a cali burger joint primarily I dont think they are anywhere else
    nope, never even heard of it...but I'll make a point of stopping at one if I'm ever in Cali

Banned
    i had them before.

last year when our band went to the rosebowl we got them after the parade and 1 or 2 other times. it wasn't in the restaurant though or whatever it was just like a thing set up outside to feed all 300 of us + whatever other bands were there.

idk if i'd say the best but they were pretty damn good.

i think jerry's curb service has the best burgers.

Banned
    thats kinda ******ed, a very tall burger that u cant even bite properly. this one from hardee's is atleast eatable : )

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/items/28853.htm and the picture
    http://www.monsterthickburger.com/

Banned
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm

only 1417 cals....not bad at alll...ha

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

ever had an in-n-out burger vido, everyone supposedly thinks they are the best so I dunno? its a cali burger joint primarily I dont think they are anywhere else.... check this blog out of this guy who ate it with pictures and everything the whole way

http://diaries.suchisthis.com/jwagma...w_entry&eid=23

*edit*
    fixed

They really arent that good. That's just me, but I like old style flame broiled hamburger joints. Not many out there, so I just make em at home.
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST

Banned
    my mom threw away my 4th george forman grill, b/c the teflon was comming off. wtf, i use aluminum foil anyways, not like it matters. so i havent made any 96% lean ground beef burgers this week or last week.