The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

50 cent accident????

two local radio stations had 2 different reports about 50 being in some type of incident. the first was on 93.7 wblk and they said that 50 was showing off the escalade with the lambo doors and a gust of wind blew one door down and severly injured his hand and they said doctors had to remove it. the second on wild 101 reported 50 was shot again. every one i know in buffalo is talking about it, but i have nothing else to confirm any of this, has any one else heard any thing bout this????

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Shot and his hand was taken off eh? Hmmmm... sounds like someone is shoveling something that smells a bit rank.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

thats what i was saying too cuz they both said it in the morning and it wasnt said again after. there both usually credible sources

Wannabebig Member
    latly there have been alot of rumors about 50 and the rest of the shady/aftermath people, all false

the rumors are false, but I wish they were true. 50 "mil" needs to shut up because he's causing a lot of animosity in the industry (check his "piggybank" song)
    My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

that escalade with tha lambo doors is so tight (its in The Game's How We Do music video) and soul they belong to shady/aftermath how can they not cause trouble? and i think thats all crock cuz i haven't heard n e thing bout that in KS....

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

I heard that too on the radio but never heard anything else about it. The games new video is good and that escalade is sick.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimum08
    that escalade with tha lambo doors is so tight (its in The Game's How We Do music video) and soul they belong to shady/aftermath how can they not cause trouble? and i think thats all crock cuz i haven't heard n e thing bout that in KS....
    thats why they made the rumor of 50 losing his hand that way, he is always bragging about how awesome his car is with the lambo doors, so it was a joke that he won't be bragging anymore

My profile picture is about 5 years old, I'll get around to taking some progress pics eventually.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulOfKoRea
    That site just lowered my IQ by about 12 points.

Leaving me with a solid 51.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

The Big Wang
    im beginninig to not like 50 cent..
    i hate hypocrites in the Rap scene.. its all i listen to.. but damn
    he hated on ja rule cause he was rappin wit ashanti..
    now hes rappin wit olivia.. (see candy shop)..
    gosh.. sad
    Weight: 175
    Height: 5'11"
    Max Bench: 300 pounds
    Six pack: Yes

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=55173
    ^^Tis I.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyno Rhino

lol
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Damn...I was hoping it was all true. One less annoying rapper for a while.

outnumber

Quote Originally Posted by mrelwooddowd
    Damn...I was hoping it was all true. One less annoying rapper for a while.

outnumber
    He'd quickly be replaced by the new Mexican rapper 2 Pesos.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

or the german named two euro.

i have hated 50 cents since he came out. i remember he had like 5 music videos in like 2 months or something, that was all that was ever on tv. gunit is a bunch of stupid losers.

i saw "the game" on mtv news or something about 2 weeks ago. sway was interviewing him in the ghetto or something. he had about 85000 og gangsta in the background all wearing red and stuff. hes like "im a hardcore blood, im such a hardcore gangsta blood... i know snoops a crip, but i still like him because hes a good rapper." i thought bloods and crips hated each other, and killed each other. that just goes to show how fake g-unit and most rappers are. (btw, does anybody else think that everyone in g-unit has a name that sounds like it belongs on and1?)
    Last edited by biggimp; 01-30-2005 at 09:06 PM.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggimp

i have hated 50 cents since he came out. i remember he had like 5 music videos in like 2 months or something, that was all that was ever on tv. gunit is a bunch of stupid losers.

i saw "the game" on mtv news or something about 2 weeks ago. sway was interviewing him in the ghetto or something. he had about 85000 og gangsta in the background all wearing red and stuff. hes like "im a hardcore blood, im such a hardcore gangsta blood... i know snoops a crip, but i still like him because hes a good rapper." i thought bloods and crips hated each other, and killed each other. that just goes to show how fake g-unit and most rappers are. (btw, does anybody else think that everyone in g-unit has a name that sounds like it belongs on and1?)
    first of all the blood/crip thing is long over, secondly game isint fake, he got shot 5 times in a home invasion, and like 2 days ago his home in compton got sprayed with bullets again. Don't be hating when you don't know anything about it.

lots of people in this country have been shot. i dont see how that makes you "real"
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.

journal

Quagmire wannabe
    lol

hmmmm.......
    He who hesitates masturbates........

I think it's appalling that in a civilized society, people who openly admit to being "gangsta's," and promote this life to their listeners (childeren included) are held up as status symbols and are getting rich off of it all.

Don't bother with a rebuttal..I don't feel like getting in the "why I hate rappers" discussion again.

1. Snoop Dogg sucks. He's only ever came out with 1 good solo album, and that was 11 years ago. If he comes out with another good solo album, which he won't-I'll change my mind.

2. MTV only plays videos for 3 weeks or so then you never see them again. That's why you only see new videos unless it's a special or something. If you don't like rap music, then you're going to think every rapper is fake and stupid, right? So what's the point in commenting on one particular rapper when you hate them all?

i like rap. i just hate the stupid commercial stuff thats all over mtv etc...

i like stuff like jurassic 5, talib kweli etc, maybe even nas, but his newest cd sucked, i just dont like all that commerciall "bling bling im gangsta" stuff.
    Rock Quotes:

journal

i like rap. i just hate the stupid commercial stuff thats all over mtv etc...

i like stuff like jurassic 5, talib kweli etc, maybe even nas, but his newest cd sucked, i just dont like all that commerciall "bling bling im gangsta" stuff.
    To make big money you have to be commercial. I'm sure jurassic 5 would love to have the air play 50 cent does. I highly doubt any band is underground by choice. I'm not a fan of the new hip-hop either, the good stuff is a thing of the past.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    kriss kross will make you wanna Jump Jump!
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 01-31-2005 at 06:47 AM.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Down with the Sickness
    I hate most Hip Hop, what is so great about all the NEW stuff. I like the old school hip hop like Eazy-e, Dre, Snoop, Digital Underground, **** like that was great music. Latley it's turned into Crap.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    most music has turned into crap, I look at all the punkpop, hiphophacks who brag about ganstaing and really lived middle class whiteman lives. and of course pop in general...and is it me or are these people getting younger? Joto, hillary, wtf let them be at LEAST 18 so I dont feel dirty undressing them with my eyes...I dont really feel dirty...
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -