If you have a food processor, which i have recently purchased, here it is, perfect
I solved the macro problem by making only one or two at a time heres the recipe for 2
1. Dry ingredients:
- 40 grams Fiber One Cereal
- 25 grams Total Protein Cereal (sub in 25 more fiber one, or oats here if you dont have it, but protein will change)
- 30 grams Oats
- 2 scoops ON %100 Whey chocolate flavor, 60 grams
- 1tbsp + 1tsp PB
- 1tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Davinci SF Pancake syrup
- Davinci SF Banana or butterscotch, whatever flavor you like, i bet caramel would be good too, or cookie dough.
dump all the dry ingredients in first in processor, pour on the pb on top, mix in processor, it will still be too dry,
add in 1 tbsp water and some flavored davinci, mix again, getting better
then add in the pancake syrup, 1 tbsp at a time till it comes out like a really thick cookie batter.
Dump it out onto a plate and form two equal bars, these are great, they weigh in around 4 oz each and look just like tri-o-plex bars, taste just as good if not better.
Heres the numbers for my version, you can work out subs on your own.
cals 311 34g Carbs 35g Protein 9.4g Fat and almost 14g Fiber.