The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wannabebig Member

"Naturally Strong"

i seen sum ppl who have six packs and vains and **** and they strong and they aint even work out! so either they lying or is it scientifically possible to be born "Naturally Strong" wit a strong and muscular body? i think it has sumthin to do wit genetics or sumtin?
    Last edited by Trash; 02-05-2005 at 11:52 AM.
    Rayshaun "Trash" Jones

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    I don't really think there is anything that I can possibly say about this.
    It looks as if you are TRYING to spell things incorrectly.
    74rh w31ne=r!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

yes you can be naturally strong
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Yes, you can be genetically naturally strong.

You can also be genetically naturally stupid.
    Last edited by Gyno Rhino; 02-05-2005 at 12:22 PM.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

yes you can be genetically strong.

Wannabebig Member
    yeh cuzz dats wut i wuz sayin. dis bodybuilder at my gym hes very experinced wuz telling me that a lot of times you can train as hard as you want but if you dont have good genetics you cant get as strong\big as other guys.
    Rayshaun "Trash" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Trash
    yeh cuzz dats wut i wuz sayin. dis bodybuilder at my gym hes very experinced wuz telling me that a lot of times you can train as hard as you want but if you dont have good genetics you cant get as strong\big as other guys.
    me no understand your spelling!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

u iz so gangsta, dog, dats what i iz sayin fo sho....

and yes it is possible to be genetically strong and built...that is why some people cannot gain muscle for the life of them and some can gain it without doing anything...

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    5'7",148 lbs 3% bf. NOT NATURAL...

Nope. You are 100% correct there.

Guys, someone is messing with you.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Ingles por favor.

Wannabebig Member
    5'7",148 lbs 3% bf. NOT NATURAL...
    yep. im not like a steroid head its juss dat after a while i got frustrated wit my gains. ive done Dbol and Creatine. i think Dbol isnt really considered a "hardcore" steroid like da powerful ones but i wuldnt call it not.

edit: wut is it sumthin like most of you are natural and think im a cheater? well like i saidthe thing is i got kinda frustrated and i started gettin pissed and then i started not wanting to train. but yeah it took bout 12-18 weeks before the strength\muscle\speed gains started juss evening out and not really making any change.
    Last edited by Trash; 02-05-2005 at 05:32 PM.
    Rayshaun "Trash" Jones

yep. im not like a steroid head its juss dat after a while i got frustrated wit my gains. ive done Dbol and Creatine. i think Dbol isnt really considered a "hardcore" steroid like da powerful ones but i wuldnt call it not.

edit: wut is it sumthin like most of you are natural and think im a cheater? well like i saidthe thing is i got kinda frustrated and i started gettin pissed and then i started not wanting to train. but yeah it took bout 12-18 weeks before the strength\muscle\speed gains started juss evening out and not really making any change.

Could you define the following words:

"juss"
    "dat"
    "da"
    "wuldnt"
    "wut"
    "sumthin"
    "saidthe"
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

I hope that last collection of misplaced letters and words didn't mean you were taking dbol for 12-18 weeks.

Wannabebig Member
    wut i meant wuz before i went on the stuff it took 12-18 weeks before i started gettin frustrated. ive also done ripped fuel if dat counts as nething. oh and about da spelling im juss a lazy fukk. thats why i got a small refrigerater filled wit only energy drinks. ahah
    Rayshaun "Trash" Jones

3:16

you took dbol for 12+ weeks and did not make much gains?
    Dbol is a powerful steroid and regardless of that, you either take(n) gear or you do not.

as for cheating. well thats a different thread which can be buumped if you want to revisit that debate. If you enter a body building competition its cheating to take drugs, however there are a lot of cheats out there.
    if your doing it for a pass time, then your not cheating anyone as they are no rules to break.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

no uh i believe what we are saying is that if you say you are 3% bf you are full of ****...would be a more accurate description. am i right Josh?

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    yeah, what bri said. Most people who achieve a very low bodyfat don't ask questions like that. Most professional bodybuilders don't ever get to 3% I believe. And it also seems like you don't know much about these "steroids" you've been taking.
    Growing
    Height: 5'11

oh and about da spelling im juss a lazy fukk. thats why i got a small refrigerater filled wit only energy drinks. ahah
    So typing "just" instead of "juss" makes that big of a difference in energy use?? I mean "wit" instead of "with" I can understand, after typing the "h" I usually need a post-workout shake and 5 min cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonl
    So typing "just" instead of "juss" makes that big of a difference in energy use?? I mean "wit" instead of "with" I can understand, after typing the "h" I usually need a post-workout shake and 5 min cooldown.
    classic man i am putting that in my sig lol

Wannabebig Member
    you took dbol for 12+ weeks and did not make much gains?
    noo. ima say dis da last time. i wuz training naturally for 12-18 weeks cuzz i started getting frustrated wit my training BEFORE i went on creatine and d bol. to any one whos neva tried stuff- if your frustrated wit your training and your only like 3 weeks out and you wanna try sumthin dont. youd be wasting your time and money. theres a lot you can gain naturally. wait what i waited like 18 weeks natural before you even think of tryin sumthin. and dats wut im tryin to say. yall misunderstaning.
    Rayshaun "Trash" Jones

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    sorry for bein an arse. Anywho, yeah there's plenty of naturally strong people. All of us who have to work harder for it are jealous.
    Growing
    Height: 5'11

noo. ima say dis da last time. i wuz training naturally for 12-18 weeks cuzz i started getting frustrated wit my training BEFORE i went on creatine and d bol. to any one whos neva tried stuff- if your frustrated wit your training and your only like 3 weeks out and you wanna try sumthin dont. youd be wasting your time and money. theres a lot you can gain naturally. wait what i waited like 18 weeks natural before you even think of tryin sumthin. and dats wut im tryin to say. yall misunderstaning.
    dude seriously please speak english...your sentences make no sense like this

yall misunderstaning.
    If I typed like this akdfnalksdfjklnkn you would misunderstand me too

Quote Originally Posted by briancurran01
    classic man i am putting that in my sig lol

I excel at smartassism.

3:16
    oh and about da spelling im juss a lazy fukk. thats why i got a small refrigerater filled wit only energy drinks. ahah
    I am lazy. that's why I got a fridge with only energy drinks in.

that took less effort to write and has better grammer.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.