The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Game!!

F'n RAGE man, RAGE

The Game!!

All in all, a good game. Showed good defense, scores went higher than I thought. Mcnabb didnt do well at all. A lot of turnovers in the first half. Good game though. Faulk was UNSTOPPABLE!!
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 188
    Body Fat: 12.4%

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I think McNabb was a goat. 3 interceptions, his 4th was saved by a penalty. he could NOT direct his offense in the last 4 minutes of the game when they needed to save clock. He was awful.

Hats off to the Pats, I will continue to despise, but I have to give credit to the best team in football. they are awesome.

side note: I'm all for honoring vets of past wars, especially WW2. however the super bowl is NOT the stage for this. I also cant stand how they make a big deal out of what idiotic celebrities will be there. the PLAYERS are the stars on super bowl sunday. not a singer, or band, or actor, or anyone else.

im typing this before the MVP is awarded, I hope Branch gets it. or Harrison.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

F'n RAGE man, RAGE
    I am typing as the post show is on....I hope Branch gets the MVP....11 catches is awesome...well hold up...wait a minute..

he got it...... WELL DESERVED
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 188
    Body Fat: 12.4%

just another reason tom brady is so good he just does not make mistakes..

and a big TO what now.. 6 weeks removed from surgery and he was amazing and played with a lot of heart..

all in all good game a lot of penalties and critical mistakes made my Dnabb but hey theres always next year..
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

How does Brady not get MVP? 23-33, 236, no ints, 2 tds. Branch just caught the ball... give the mvp to Brady, the man of near perfection.

I think Mcnabb was a goat too. He had a lot of yards, but not much when it counted. 3 tds and some horrible passes... and why not get westbrook more than 15 carries? wtf?

A little drunk. Molson and I had a good time.

cut block extraordinaire
    Definately a good game to end the season with.

umm i dont think that branch or brady should have got the mvp. TO should have got it, hes the best evar!!!!! lol

i really actually wanted harrison to get it. 1 sack, 2 ints, 7 or 8 tackles, thats just defensive dominance.
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

Boy am I gonna revel in this for a while Too close for my tastes, I wanted a 42-3 whipping, but Ill take it. Win's a win. P A T S, PATS PATS PATS PATS!!
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    McNabb shoulda gotten the MVP.

Without his performance, the Pats wouldn't have won. He was the key to their game plan.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    lol gyno, yea the rest of the team played like it was a superbowl but mcnabb acted like a little girl. GREAT respect for TO though. people might think he's a glory hound or a pr*ck but any player that will go through that much pain and work to come back so quickly and be a huge force on the eagles side makes me have a great deal or respect for a player plus he showed his love for the game. while mitchell got spanked...he didnt get a single catch. I'm unhappy with the pats...they played a good game but if mcnabb was on tonight eagles would have won.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

I called this victory and matchup 3 weeks ago. Hehe, but no one around town believed me. Bastages, I'll have fun at school today!
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

MACHINE
    Decent game, don't care for either team, but it was still competitive.

I was very disappointed in the commercials. Why did they suck so bad? Every year, they're funny as hell, but I didn't find any of them to be great this year.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

I don't know WHAT McNabb was thinking about when the game clock was just over 4:00 and trailing by 10. This is 2 minute offense time and with TO moving the chains in 10+ yard increments you would have thought the Eagles had a shot ,but as they have all year New England played mistake free football and the defense came through for them when the pressure was on. Did anyone else notice Dillon was wincing quite a bit after getting slammed to the ground a couple times? I think he was injured during game play but no mention of it was made....and for god sakes will someone PLEASE send Chris Collinsworth a hair club for men brochure?

Coach Reid should be fired today or tomorrow if I was management. I've never seen such stupidity with so little time left. They wasted so much time in the huddle with only 3 minutes left, when they should have been going no huddle since they needed two scores. I can't believe the sheer idiocy of some teams when it's a pretty simple decision to go no huddle and they used up most of the clock on each play.

Also, on the last series, throwing a pass to a guy that's gonna get tackled at the line of scrimmage is also ****ing stupid. What was he thinking? With 55 seconds left, and incomplete pass stoping the clock is much better than a 1 yard gain and the clock counting down when you have no timeouts left.

McNabb and Reid basically ruined any chance of a comeback for this team, with bonehead plays, poor pass decisions, and an infantile grasp on clock management.

I'm not an eagles fan, in fact I probably leaned towards the Pats, since I figured an AFC team deserved the win this year.

Bleh, one more score and it woulda gone over at least, then I coulda made a bit more money. Lol, only bets I had were the over, the under on longest field goal made at 43.5 yards, and the coin toss. I hope whoever that Jerry's kid father is, he beat his boy when he got home last night. Wtf kind of coin flip was that? It didn't even rotate in the air. I hope his dad had "heads" like me so he gives his kid the beating of his life!
    Last edited by ElPietro; 02-07-2005 at 07:52 AM.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    Wtf kind of coin flip was that? It didn't even rotate in the air. I hope his dad had "heads" like me so he gives his kid the beating of his life!
    That's hilarious, I wonder how many other people noticed !!!

I'd guess that many millions are bet just on the coin flip alone. So I'm sure there are many disgruntled folks wishing a beating on that stupid kid!
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    I didn't think McNabb did a horrible job at QB. The patriots always make good qb's look bad. Peyton Manning didn't even score a touchdown against them and a lot of people would consider him the best QB in the league.

LOL and I wouldn't fire McNabb or Andy Reid tomorrow. Would you fire the head coach and your starting QB because you lost by the 3 points in the superbowl?
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Considering poor clock management in the extreme took away any opportunity for them to win in the last 3-4 minutes, yes.

You don't judge performance by the end score alone, there's something called "the entire game" and what happened during it, that you have to look at.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    lol mcnabb did do horrible, sorry,he made too many bad decisions. but they did have a great season so they shouldnt be fired.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    You can also look at the entire season.

You're right poor clock management did kill the eagles. Botching a field goal oppurtunity at the end of the second half and screwing up without the no huddle offense at the end of the game.

Andy reid is still one of the best coaches.
    Last edited by nejar462; 02-07-2005 at 08:52 AM.

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

It's amazing that with the best coaches, best players,
    best teams, etc., you get to the end of these playoff
    games and the clock management and play calling is so
    frequently awful (now the Eagles know how the Jets'
    fans felt at the end of the Jets/Steelers game).

Eagles' fans must have been jumping on their TV's
    yelling "HURRY UP" in that fouth quarter (I was rooting
    for the Pats and was quite happy with the leisurely pace).
    Hmmmm, maybe they were yelling something stronger.

Gotta hand it to the Pats, classy organization from the
    top down.

Props to TO, a big jerk, who showed up BIG
    at the SB (what is Freddy Mitchell saying today?).

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    As an eagles fan I'm happy they finally won the NFC championship.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyno Rhino
    McNabb shoulda gotten the MVP.

Without his performance, the Pats wouldn't have won. He was the key to their game plan.
    I said the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nejar462
    As an eagles fan I'm happy they finally won the NFC championship.
    Eagles AND Yankees fan? I kinda owned you this year
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Also did anyone notice the physical domination by the pats the last quarter? The eagles didn't seem to want to get back on the line anymore, and those who did catch the ball got it good. DYNASTY
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits