Thread: Give Me Some Motivation!

Wannabebig Member WatchThisSpace's Avatar

Give Me Some Motivation!

Hopefully, as of tomorrow, I will be exercising first thing in the morning. I have a crosstrainer and sometime I might take the dog for a long walk, but only when it brightens up in England.
    I've heard it's best to exercise pre-breakfast, is this correct? I sometimes feel faint when exercising, even though I am exercising at a steady pace, so I don't know what impact an empty stomach will have.
    Anyway, I have gotta do it, so what can I keep in mind to help me do this? I am not a morning person.
    Try your best!
    I'm just a beginner, be nice to me and WATCH THIS SPACE!

Trying to learn on the fly
    your body is already in a catabolic state when you wake up so working out on an empty stomach will only lead to more catabolism. you should eat something, especially if you . try some oats and a shake or something along those lines. if you are doing cardio, i would suggest at least a shake so that you can get some protein into your system. as far as motivation, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are satisfied with what you see? the answer should motivate you. if not, try some loud music

Lift Heavy Love Hard
    I would eat before you work out with out a doubt. I could never work out on a empty stomach ive done it before and I just felt to weak and had a horrible work out.

^ I worked out on an empty stomach, early in the morning and CAME SO CLOSE to puking it wasn't funny. At all. No, seriously, stop laughing.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Wannabebig Member WatchThisSpace's Avatar
    Thanks you three. I just heard that an empty stomach helps burn off fat quicker, but I feel weak already, as I have just woken up, and haven't eaten since 6pm last night.

Will, I wouldn't be laughing if that happened to me either. I know when I should stop when doing cardio, as all I can think about is fruit or something which contains sugar and I feel a bit too weak than normal.

Anyway, I shall look in the mirror and head off to the cellar and try my best. Thank youu.
    I'm just a beginner, be nice to me and WATCH THIS SPACE!

Banned
    You could try a glass of orange juice before you go. I'm also trying to do this, but I'm on holidays at the moment, and for some reason I cannot wake up before 8am, no matter what time I go to bed. My brain has conditioned an aversion to early starts in holidays.