Thread: Pain

Wannabebig Member SicilianPlayboy's Avatar

Pain

Hey guys i have a littlet bit of pain in my right Testicle... i worked legs yestrday and was wearing a weight belt... had it last week to but went away... is this anything serious to worry about... or is it maybe cause i strained myself too much and will go away? Thanks

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Hernia?

Quote Originally Posted by ABDomega
    Hernia?
    I wouldnt think so i mean its nothing unbearable... and everything is the same size down there lol... so i dunno what it could be.. i just hope strain... u know like when u strain ur neck for tryin to hard... and then eventually goes away

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SicilianPlayboy
    I wouldnt think so i mean its nothing unbearable... and everything is the same size down there lol... so i dunno what it could be.. i just hope strain... u know like when u strain ur neck for tryin to hard... and then eventually goes away

When I strain my neck it usually comes down to a balance issue. Either I drop a DB to fast on one side and my body tries to counterbalance and I strain. Or, I look to the side on accident while lifting and I strain it. Is it your scrotum (sac) or your actual testicle (ball inside)? The sac actually has a muscle that runs all the way through your obliques. So when a hernia occurs in your side, it can display itself in your scrotum.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDomega
    When I strain my neck it usually comes down to a balance issue. Either I drop a DB to fast on one side and my body tries to counterbalance and I strain. Or, I look to the side on accident while lifting and I strain it. Is it your scrotum (sac) or your actual testicle (ball inside)? The sac actually has a muscle that runs all the way through your obliques. So when a hernia occurs in your side, it can display itself in your scrotum.
    just my right testicle

could it be that the weight was rubbing on it?

Quote Originally Posted by DNL
    could it be that the weight was rubbing on it?
    could be... maybe even from doin shurgs on wed.... but like i said its not a bad pain... just feel like the pain when s omeone hits ur balls or somethin... but to lesser degree... any ideas guys? i just dont want it to be anything serious cause i use d weight belt.. and i i didnt struggle to do any exercises yesterday.

actually, you may want to research the effects of tendonitis in the hip flexor, or a strain in the hip flexor... squats can make the pain flare up... go to google and start looking!

EDIT: Im assuming by pain in ur right testicle you mean a pain on the right side of ur groin, and NOT specifically that nut hurting
    Last edited by Big Bas; 02-18-2005 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bas
    actually, you may want to research the effects of tendonitis in the hip flexor, or a strain in the hip flexor... squats can make the pain flare up... go to google and start looking!

EDIT: Im assuming by pain in ur right testicle you mean a pain on the right side of ur groin, and NOT specifically that nut hurting
    lol dude i wish i knew.... its like i said if someone punched u there.. the pain u would feel towards the time it was almost gone... and it annoys me when i walk... almost like its swollen.. buts it not... not from what ive seen lol

u know i did work that machine that works the inner thighs... maybe that has something to do with it besides the squatting?
    Last edited by SicilianPlayboy; 02-18-2005 at 12:10 PM.

cut block extraordinaire
    hmm... I think were mostly drawing blanks here. Maybe you should give you doc a call.

wow. I used to have the same feeling. When I would do heavy tricep pulldowns it would seem to irritate my balls. I would have a aching feeling. THis lasted for months but I had no signs of hernia. I haven't thought about it since I read this post. I don't have that problem any more. It's possible it could have just been a strain of some sort around the area.
    Never Giving In.

Quote Originally Posted by waynis
    wow. I used to have the same feeling. When I would do heavy tricep pulldowns it would seem to irritate my balls. I would have a aching feeling. THis lasted for months but I had no signs of hernia. I haven't thought about it since I read this post. I don't have that problem any more. It's possible it could have just been a strain of some sort around the area.
    I hope so man.. cause i hate doctors.. and besides the point i dont really feel that i strained myself that much to get it... i mean i really completed everything without that much of a problem.

Banned
    Get a physical...or Ice it down...try something...but do not lose your manhood to the weight!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz981
    Get a physical...or Ice it down...try something...but do not lose your manhood to the weight!
    Yeah man i know.. feels alot better today.... still alittle pain so it seems to be goin away.

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    I've had this several times before...no biggie. Yeah right, Ice your nuts.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.