The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

possible circulation problems affect lifting?

Ok A few months ago I worked at a mill turning boards. I worked for 3 weeks. I noticed that my hands started goeing numb and falling a sleep. Mostly at night i would wake up from the pain and when i worked really hard. i took 2 months off to heal. Started weight lifting 3 weeks ago,i havent had any numbness or sleeping of the hands and fingers at all but I noticed that after the first week my weights were going down. I wasnt able to do what i did last week. I do my regular work out but can only do half what i normally do. It feels like my arms are just tired not worked but just tired like ive been benching the bar all day long, not heavy lifting sore.

bench
    warm up bar
    12 set 135
    10 155-65
    8 175
    5 190
    3 200
    12 135

I can only do my 12 half of my 10 and none of anything else but my 12 again. could it be because i dont eat all day until after my weight lifting class and eat one big meal a day? or is there something wrong with my arms?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

your body needs some fuel before your workout..... one meal a day??????? obviously not enough calories in one meal..... what do you eat in this one meal?? my guess is you should prolly eat about that much at least 4 times a day....
    Last edited by ozzyman; 02-20-2005 at 11:11 PM.
    My Journal

My Pictures and Stats

From Boondock Saints
    Conner MacManus: Jesus! He brought a six-shooter! Murphy MacManus: There were nine of them, you retard! What were you going to do with the last three, laugh them to death? Funny man?

like ozzy said if u wanna gain and get more strength ur gonna have to eat a lot more than one meal a day, ur body must be starving itself
    "I think you should buy a flatscreen tv and a sorround system, and buy all the Rocky movies and start REALLY focusing on your training, show this woman what she is leaving, SHOW HER! god damn, you gotta reach inside and bring out the Arnold in you!" - Rock