The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well my knee is stil bummed and i am getting majorly frustrated. I can not do cardio because of the pain...sigh...so I am going to go in get my abs done and my arm/back.....I am hoping it will feel better tomorrow! This sucks
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

well I am down to 223 and didnt work out the past 2 days so thats ome good news!
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Great work.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

YIPPEEEEE I got some muscle relaxers for my knee...which work wonders! I can do my cardio tonight I am in heaven!!! WOOOT WOOT

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

My knee is still bummed but at least I got back into my cardio and worked off 300 cals or so last night....did my ball crunches Today is supposed to beleg day but I think I have to let it go again...sighhh

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Oh yeah and I am down to 222...I am going to call my trainer to make and apointment for the end of this month for a re do of my stats to see my improvment!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Knee healed enough for me to do my lower body workout! WOOHOOOO I am at 223....I hihgly doubt the pound is fat haha but still its a pound LOL I was at the gym for 3 hours today...45 mins of bullshitting with the trainers a 2 hours and 15 mins or straight working out I feel great!!!!!!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Well I didn't get to work out yesterday cause I took the day off....I was in the hospital today *sigh* and of course I took it easy. Maybe if I feel better tomorrow....or maybe the next day!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Bespoke Super Mod
    Hope you have a speedy recovery
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

Originally posted by FAngel
    Hope you have a speedy recovery
    Thank You

i got back into the gym today even though I was supposed to wait a week. I was feeling reallllllllly lazy and i had to go in. I feel much better now after an excellent workout!!!!!
    I am still very bruised and hurting but I figured I would be anyways sitting at home being lazy LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

ok i am finally better and back at the gym at 222 and sorta fell of schedule from getting sick..oh well what can you do right? i want to loose 30lbs in 2 months...we will see!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Good luck

Glad to hear you are doing better
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

Re: Good luck

Originally posted by ericg
    Glad to hear you are doing better
    Thank you very much I am down to 221, today is lower body weight training day. Cant wait to go LOL A pound closer to my goal! 29 more to go

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

I am at 220...I remember thinking to myself when I was really heavy that I would feel good/thinner here at this weight. Wss I wrong. I still feel big and I am semi unhappy feeling with my results....I dunno why to be honest with you. I feel just as big, if not bigger then I did to begin with..what a wierd feeling!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Ahh I went up to 223 then back to 220. its that time of the month so it was water weight ...I am feeling prety crappy. But I decided that I am going to add another hour of cardio to my workouts in the morning....for the new year and see what kind of results I get!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

WOW it's been a while since I updated. I just got done taking a three day break from the gym BOY did I need it too! Just to give myself some time to relax..both body and mind!!! I feel ready for a challenge I am starting EAS challenge tomorrow. Just doing it for fun really..kinda seeing what I can do in the time frame they give me etc...just keep me motivated I suppose I also bought a journal today and I am going to start writing everything down even my thoughts...i think it will really help me Here is also and updated pic of me! hehe!

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

did you get the body of work and body for life videos, they are awsome, wicked good motivational material, I kept trying to enter but being out in the boonies, ya cant exactly count on mail getting in on time, especialy for the deadlines, I missed them 3-4 times then gave up, but the material they give you is awsome, well worth signing up, good luck

lookin good

good luck with the challenge and keep us posted

you look great!
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Thanx guy!!!

Today was the first day of it and I feel great:-D I am totally dedicating myself to this just to see what I can pull off

Piddles- I havnt bought naythign from them, i made my own journal

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Update- Well I didnt weigh myself for a whole week! wooohooohoo! I lsot 4lbs last week so I am happy. I am 216 now, working out 6 days a week. Enjoying it for the most part too.

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

You seem to be making GREAT progress! keep up the hard work!

Just doign a phot comparision for me....so i can see the diff..it helps me see that I AM making progress....disregard this post LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

I must say I couldnt ignore that post!! Looking fine chica!! Keep it up. Totally awesome
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

Must say I dont weigh myself everyday anymore cause it was getting to my head and not in a good way. I try for just once a week. I been good about going to the gym every day 6 days a week. Only thing is I am going camping this weekend and will end up taking one day off extra...unless I come home before the gym closes...so that sorta depresses me a lot. Also I have been dealing a lot with stress and my body image and things have been hard tommorow I see a doc and maybe he can help me get things straightened out so I can get on the right path as far as taking care of my anxiety problem.

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8