Thread: why is it cheaper to buy ETS from bb.com?

why is it cheaper to buy ETS from bb.com?

Move heavy weight, eat, sleep, repeat.
    Geniuses make complicated scenarios simple, morons take simple concepts and complicate them.

it's on sale there, they're probably just deciding to cut on their profits.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

I wannabebig!
    why is it cheaper to buy any companies products from a reseller?

Probably because they sell in bulk and make more money this way. I'm referring to AtLarge.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

They have a limited supply of the product and I assume that based on their decision not to market the product in any way they priced it very close to their cost in order to sell the product. As we do not advertise in magazines the people on Bodybuilding.com will have no idea the product is being offered there.

So, I assume their pricing strategy was one to quickly get rid of their stock.

To be frank, I am disappointed with how they have handled the matter.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

It is cheap enough where I could buy 2 when I would normally only be able to buy one. If they are having problems getting rid of it, I'll help em out a bit.
    Move heavy weight, eat, sleep, repeat.
    Geniuses make complicated scenarios simple, morons take simple concepts and complicate them.

Grasshoppa
    Quote Originally Posted by douglasmolina
    You haven't noticed that resellers tend to have cheaper prices than the manufacturers of a product? This is true for most products.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park