The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: About to buy...

About to buy...

Hey guys, I'm about to buy some Nitrean. This will be my first time ordering from you guys so I was wondering if one flavor (chocalate or vanilla) happened to be better then the other. Since with some protiens one flavor will be fine but the other will be horrible.

thanks

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Hmmm, I was just lookin at the ATLarge site and you can only select vanilla in the Nitrean right now anyway.

I think both flavors are excellent. Our customers seem to agree. My personal preference is the chocolate.

We are having a problem with a supplier with respect to our proteins. This caused us to temporarily run out of chocolate Nitrean. The supplier is inundated and MUCH slower than usual. This, combined with a spike in business caused the problem. We are well stocked in all other protein products currently and are pushing the supplier to pick things up (combined with doubling our orders).

Give the vanilla a try and I can send a sample of chocolate with your order.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Phatboy
    I think that the vanilla is better, and I am normally a chocolate guy.

That being said, the chocolate is great if you do the following...use very cold water and / or milk. The vanilla tastes great and is a little more versatile in that you can mix more things into it to change things up. Right now oddly enough my favorite thing to do is to add some cinnamon to the vanilla nitrean.

The chocolate OPTICEN rocks my world though. I think that it is the best tasting chocolate MRP out there, and I've tried tons of them. That, coupled with the price (this goes for ALL of their products) makes it a no-brainer IMO.

Thanks a lot Chris and mike. Ill be ordering sone, had some credit card problems.

PM me with your credit card problem and I may be able to help you out. Our system is set such that it will decline a transaction if the billing address (the address the bill is sent to) varies between that on file with the credit card you are trying to use and the billing address you enter in your AtLarge account.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Oh no, it's nothing to do with you guys. The credit card I was going to use expired. I'm just going get my mom to let me use her other one when she gets back Thanks for the willingness to help though, I've seen how you deal with your customers. I will deffinately be ordering from you a lot!