The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

Marijuana and body fat.

I don't know if this is the best place to put this. But eh last guy who posted about weed got pretty educated responses.

Anyway I read marijuana stays in your system 26-31 days. INcluding your blood system. Meaning if you take a blood test it will not be detected.

I also read that the THC from MJ is stored in your boddy fat (tussue) how true is this.

That lead me to create a theory; that being, the more fat I burn daily the longer the period of time marijuana stays in my system. How true can my theory be? Also I conssume about a gallon of water a day if not more. According to my research that is also an important factor of the time period marijuana stays in your system.

ONe more question. Say instead of burning the fat off I turn it into muscle by working out. Would the THC transfer to the muscle cells (tissue) and prolongue the period of THC being in the system?

Any comment would be greatly appreciated. I have a blood test for the Government (to gain my citizenship) here in about 1-2 months. I stopped doing marijuana about a week ago with the fear of it comming back and bitting me on the ass. So i planned on cutting up and lsing the fat OR turning into muscle. Am I pretty much screwed or can I still pass that test.

Thanks.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I seem to recall reading that advil can give you a false positive on a marajuana piss test. If you fail it, you could always try blaming advil.

???

Wannabebig New Member
    Assuming thats true, that would be for a UI test. I am taking a blood test targeting any major drug.

"Say instead of burning the fat off I turn it into muscle by working out." are you saying that you turn fat into muscles by working out? I don't think that's possible. I think when you burn fat, wastes from fat tissues either exit the body through the urinary tract or sweat through the skin. SOmeone told me that they have a new test now that can detect if you have been drinking alot of water. But i hope a month time is enough for you. Good luck

Depending on how heavily you smoke it will stay in you longer however, lots of exercise and water will help flush your system, MJ is fat solubale(sp?) and takes a little longer to get rid of, but there are also cleansers that help out, suprisingly one of the largest active ingridients is creatine.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    I heard drinking vinager helps flush out your system very quickly...could be a myth though.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Water is all you need to clear our your system.

hopefully they dont do a hair follicle test, becuase follicle tests can find drug use from a significantly longer time. yes vinegar will work, but if you are drinking plenty of water like you are, that will help. also, if you are worried, buy one a detoxifier, they work, ive never known anyone to fail a test that has used one.

Disciple#1
    http://cheaptalk.marijuana.com/420/f...splay.php?f=26 < check that out mate, hope it helps and GL
    You never know what you can do, until you try to do more than you can.

if you have 1-2 months you are fine man...just dont smoke til then. excercise will also help, water will help if you take a UI

don't know but drink a lot of water and do a lot of cardio. Both will help flush out toxins.
    Never Giving In.

The average regular smoker will test negative after 1-3 weeks, 1 week being much more likely. There is a TON of myth and false information about this. Body fat and activity levels have little to do with it.

Masking agents will work for dip tests but not for lab tests. Also, dont waste your time trying to 'sweat it out' as that does not work either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_te...misconceptions

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar

Oh how I missed this.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Hopefully that THC is flushed out now 6.5 years later. He should be good to test.
    I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. --- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred View Post

Oh how I missed this.
    it was spam bumped
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54