Thread: abs bigger than chest

Banned

abs bigger than chest

hey ive put on just a little bit of fat actually you cant notice a physique change on me fat gain wise except now you cant see the v on the lower body barely..but i notice that my abs stick out more than my chest and i push on it and itz muscle...is this bad for physique or nah?

doesnt sound bad to me. I notice this too sometimes. What are your measurments? Is your chest growing?
    I heard two guy talking in the locker room
    guy1: man i dont know what to do, i just lift whatever looks cool.
    guy2: ya thats what everyone does here, no one really has a plan.

Fools....

Banned
    chest last time i measured was in week 2 of bulk im in week 5 chest was at 36 inches and waist at 28.5 but the abs do stick out more than chest

you just have a small chest.Keep lifting and eating and that will help remedy the situation.

Banned
    i have big shoulders for my height so my chest lookz good at least my girl agrees, do you think bulking for 5-6 more weekz will add some mass bulking at 2500 calz

Banned
    im five foot five so i mean im not supposed to have a huge chest

Wannabebig Member
    2500 cals? Are you sure your not cutting?

Banned
    i dont wanna put on too much fat now lol

try 3000 cals. Just make sure they are real clean. At your age I doubt you will put on fat. Remember you are still growing so you could probablt eat as much as you wanted. When I was your age I was about a thin 190 and ate close to 4000cals a day of junk and never got fat.

Banned
    hmmm i like to eat frosted flakes a lot man ima go have me a bowl of that...ill talk to yall tomorrow thanx for all the help and talk im not done with ?s tho lol

From the title of your thread, "Abs Bigger Than Chest", I was visualizing a dude with a big ole' beer gut. Homer Simpson style. The ladies love that look.

Banned
    oh...no that'll be stomach bigger than chest im talkin about my abs (muscular) lol stickin out more than my chest does lol

MilliVanilli
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarba
    try 3000 cals. Just make sure they are real clean. At your age I doubt you will put on fat. Remember you are still growing so you could probablt eat as much as you wanted. When I was your age I was about a thin 190 and ate close to 4000cals a day of junk and never got fat.

Regardless of how clean you eat, if you take in too many calories you're going to store the unburned calories as fat...thats human anatomy.

So thats bad advice.

At 5'5 and what weight? If you're around 130lbs, 2500 calories w/ about 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% healthy fats sounds about accurate if you're putting on some weight. Are you putting on weight? Does it appear to be in the form of muscle or only fat? Even some of us young ones, like myself, tend to store fat just due to genetic make up if we try to bulk too quickly.

Its all about you and what works for you, so the question remains are your lifts stronger now and are you putting on more weight at 2500calories?

BTW, my abs stick out further than my chest as well and I have a fairly large chest. Some people sternums stick out further than others making their abs protrude. I know even when I was real young wrestling like 10, my friends would call me fat when i was a stick figure because my top ab sticks out.
    Blood, sweat, and tears.

He Is 15 And Still Growing And Weighs 117lbs 3000calories Would Not Make Him Fat

MilliVanilli
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarba
    He Is 15 And Still Growing And Weighs 117lbs 3000calories Would Not Make Him Fat
    Oh no? You know his activity level? You know his genetic background? You know if he's currently gaining weight? You know if that weight is LMB or not?

I agree if you want to get bigger, just eat a ****load, but this guy is obviously concerned with his bodyfat levels and regardless of age its quite possible to put on fat. Thats evident in the obesity levels in youths.
    Blood, sweat, and tears.

Banned
    im 17...and i weigh 128 i used to weigh 117 before the bulk

Banned
    my bodyfat % now in week 6 of the bulk is like 11-12%