Thread: ETS & shin splints

Hybrid View

ETS & shin splints

I searched for shin splints in this forum and found nothing, so here goes:

Has anyone experienced a positive effect on shin splints from using ETS? I understand that the microlactin and the other ingredients have an incredible synergistic effect upon recovery, joint pain etc.- but what about stress impact pains, like this?

I really like jogging/running- much more than the elliptical- but it gets to the point where I literally cannot do it for more than two or three minutes at a time. The lactic acid hurts, but I can deal with it. I can't deal with the splints.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

I wannabebig!
    i wouldn't rely on it to and dont really see how it would help with shin splints

Give it a try and let us know. I suspect it could be helpful but have no data to support my guess.

I would love to know if it did help you.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

All right, Chris; thanks for the frankness.

When my current supply of Nitrean expires, I'll order some ETS with my restocking.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

Quote Originally Posted by Organichu
    I searched for shin splints in this forum and found nothing, so here goes:

Has anyone experienced a positive effect on shin splints from using ETS? I understand that the microlactin and the other ingredients have an incredible synergistic effect upon recovery, joint pain etc.- but what about stress impact pains, like this?

I really like jogging/running- much more than the elliptical- but it gets to the point where I literally cannot do it for more than two or three minutes at a time. The lactic acid hurts, but I can deal with it. I can't deal with the splints.
    Dont keep running on shin splints, you do NOT wanna fracture your bone, then you have are stuck in a cast. I could barely walk when I had shin splints last month, OUCH
    6' 2" 22years old
    05' 232lbs, 06' summer 200lbs, Currently 226lbs
    FB 345x1 Seated MP 225x5

Do shin splints heal completely? I have'em and am fairly big, so it's easy for me to get them. I'd hate to be stuck with ****ed up shins.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

I don't see why they shouldn't heal completely as long as you are giving them a chance to heal. You just need to give your body time to adapt to the stress. In time, the thin muscle over the shin will get stronger and the bone itself will thicken to handle the increased stress, provided you have good nutrition.
    The half-million citizens of the District of Columbia, like citizens of the fifty states, bear all of the obligations of American citizenship: they are required to obey the laws passed by Congress; they pay federal taxes; they serve in the military; and they fight and die in our wars. Yet they lack the most basic right that should accompany American citizenship—the right to full voting representation in Congress. This makes the United States the only nation in the world with a representative, democratic constitution that denies citizens of its capital representation in the national legislature. In fact, no fewer than 183 nations provide their citizens the type of representation citizens of Washington, DC are denied.

^ Thanks. I'll give it time and I drink lotsa milk + eat well.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits