Thread: My new even better now MRP bars.

My new even better now MRP bars.

So i was going to eat a tri-o-plex bar today, but then i read the label claims testing on them and decided i could do better. These are a higher cal variation of bars ive posted previously on this forum.

heres what you need:

-1 food processor
    -oats
    -whey
    -pb
    -sf davinci syrup... or you can use sf maple syrup if thats all you can get.
    -water

thats it, very simple... heres the recipe... i always make only 2 bars at a time so i can make sure that each bar has the same amount of ingredients in it.

-130g oats
    -2 scoops whey, I used a combo of ON 100% Whey and 100% Egg proteins on the ones i just made to finish out the tub.
    -2 tbsp natty pb ( I actually used 28g not 32)
    -1/4 cup of your favorite davinci flavor, cookie dough worked out really good for me this time, but caramel, pb, vanilla, and creme de leche are all favs, banana too.
    -1/8-1/4 cup water added very slowly, little by little.

Dump in the first 4 ingredients in the processor, turn it on and let it work its magic, then slowly, maybe tsp by tsp add the water in. Dont let it get too wet, otherwise youll have a goopy mess, when its just wet enough to stick together into a form of dough, dump it out on a plate, weigh it, and split into two equal peices... then form into bars and throw in the fridge... no baking required. These taste awesome and are huge. The bars should come out to around 140+g's each.

Enjoy, my macros came out to be 436 cals 49g carbs 35g protein and 12.5g fat. Perfect meal replacement bars.

Banned
    sounds good to me

sweet...thx
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Thx Jeepster..man those MRP bars are such a con
    Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
    George Herman "Babe" Ruth
    "You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures."
    Charles C. Noble
    "Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there."
    Samuel Insull
    There is no shame in going down. The only shame is if you don't get back up.
    Muhammad Ali
    Remember, all we have is what we do in this life... if you're doing nothing, then you're just waiting to die.
    Machine

Thx Jeepster..
    man....MRP bars are such a con
    Last edited by Vitalize; 03-10-2005 at 11:16 PM.
    Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
    George Herman "Babe" Ruth
    "You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures."
    Charles C. Noble
    "Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there."
    Samuel Insull
    There is no shame in going down. The only shame is if you don't get back up.
    Muhammad Ali
    Remember, all we have is what we do in this life... if you're doing nothing, then you're just waiting to die.
    Machine

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    the homemade stuff really sticks to your ribs