Anyone used the body for life program? Any thoughts on the matter? I'm looking more at the training then anything else (seeing as I need a change).

For those of you unfamilar with it, it goes likes this: all exercises are done within 42 minutes, with a 12 rep set, 1 min rest, 10 rep set, 1 min rest, 8 rep set, 1 min rest, 6 rep set, no rest (those are done with building intensity) then finally two 12 rep sets hard as you can.

The exercises you do change every four weeks, and you pick two for each muscle group. The program itself is a 12 week thing, so you do 6 different exercises for each part by the end. I'm not exactly sure how you split those two exercises up into the sets above. Anyone?

The split goes:
Day 1: Upper body (chest, shoulders, back, tris, then bis)
Day 3: Lower body (quads, hamstrings, calves, abs (suppose that isn't lower body)
Day 5: Upper body
Day 8: Lower body
Day 10: Upper body
Day 13: Lower body
So pretty much just one week you work upper body twice, and lower once, then the next week you do the opposite.

Other then that, I think the program is just pretty much cardio (3 days a week), which I need to start doing anyways. So? Any thoughts? Good, bad, ugly?

B.