Alright Guys, and Gals. Let me first introduce myself since this is my first post. My name is Alex, and im 20 years old residing in SC. I am 6ft tall, and weigh 200lbs. I'm in the military (army), and currently deployed in Iraq. While im here i've decided that im going to get myself into the best shape possible. My goal from bodybuilding is to gain 20lbs, and to add mass to my physique. I've only been here for two months, and suppose to stay here for 12 so it can be done. With the hot weather here, it will be very easy to go on a cutting cycle to shred unwanted pounds, and fat.

First im going to start off with what I eat so then we can move onto what workouts I do. Being out here there isn't a big selection of food that I can consume, and I only get to eat three times a day, but i do snack on granola bars, which are easily to get to.

For breakfast:
I usually eat two breakfast burritos, 1 hasbrown, cheese grits, and oatmeal. For liquids I drink apple juice, and skim milk. My breakfast can be changed to eat more nutritious for example. Cereal, oatmeal, and fruit. But I want to add mass, so I need to eat as many calories as possible. Well that covers it for breakfast.

For lunch:
I usually eat some type of chicken or meat. Most of the time they serve Baked, and Grilled chicken. I also have rice, with mashed potatoes and roasted potatoes or whatever is available.

For Dinner: Same as lunch

*I drink water throughout the day mixed with gatorade packets. Out here its measured in liters, and every bottle here is a 1.5 liter. I try to drink two-three day.

Alright now that you know what im eating, lets move to my workout. I workout right after lunch from about 3pm - 4:30ish. I am mostly concentrating on my upper body, because I do alot of walking throughout the day that keeps my legs in somewhat shape. I've been trying to find a good mass workout, and I came up with this one. This mass workout is created by Luis Berrios, http://bodybuilding.com/fun/luis6.htm I'm going to follow this workout, for about two months and see how the results are. Every two weeks im going to stop working out for a week so that my muscles can get the proper rest. When working out I'll add weight to each set that I do to get a maximum workout. After each workout, I'll be running one mile aswell. Please tell me if what all this information upon food consumption, and the workout that I do is correct.

That's the workout I'm going to follow, and now the supplements that I'm going to start using. I plan on using the following supplements: Protein, Creatine, L-Glutamine, Multi-Vitamin, Amino Acids, Pro Hormones, and Liver Tablets. I haven't decided on what brands to go with, but I'm on a tight budget, and would like the cheapest but having the most quality possible.

I'm sorry for this post being how long it is, but I thought that if i'm going to take this seriously, than what I post should be serious. I've spent hours looking, and researching for the information that I posted and I would like some feedback please. Please critize, and comment on what needs to be changed, dropped, and added. I would also like some comments on the supplements, which brands to go with, and where to find them! thankyou for your time.

-pfc3rex