The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

about theromicn and ETS

I am currently training to come back to High level rugby and eventually work my way back to deaf international rugby after suffering injuries and laziness dedication to training...off topic anyways i was wondering if it is safe to take thermicon and ETS at the same time... i need theromion to shed some excessive weight, (im at 240, i want to be at 215-220 by sept) and i also need to use ets for helping with recovery since that i train seriously 5 times a a week..thank you
    Last edited by StueyUngar; 03-11-2005 at 11:22 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Yes its safe. I have been on ETS for two months now (wondrful product I wont be without) and I tried thermocin for 3 weeks and I felt fine. In fact I had some of the highest energy levels day in day out. Hope that helps and good luck getting back into rugby.

No problem mixing the 2.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thanks, its just that i ve heard horror stories of mixing wrong supplements and i dont wanna be in a "man dies in gym of heart attack" article in newspaper, anyways thanks for the reply, i cant wait to try your products, heard so much rave reviews, cheers
    "I'm ALL IN"- World Series of Poker
    "beer was created to prevent Rugby fowards from taking over the workd"
    "NHL SUCKS"
    Sept 3rd....the resurrection of Daniel Lavoie

No problem.

With Thermocin you should follow the directions exactly. Start with a smaller dose to (per the directions) to see how you tolerate the product. Thermocin contains stimulants and not everyone tolerates them in the same fashion. If you don't feel well (shortness of breath etc.) while training after you begin taking the Thermocin then you should stop.
    Last edited by chris mason; 03-12-2005 at 05:30 AM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hey Chris, one more noobie question, is it safe to take thermonicn when I am training outside, the weather in Victoria is starting to get warm/hot i just dont to have a heat stroke, plenty water and thermoncin will it be safe??? because i am going to do alot intervals and speed work on the track thanks again
    Last edited by StueyUngar; 03-14-2005 at 04:06 PM.
    "I'm ALL IN"- World Series of Poker
    "beer was created to prevent Rugby fowards from taking over the workd"
    "NHL SUCKS"
    Sept 3rd....the resurrection of Daniel Lavoie

I would give you the same recommendation as above. If you feel that you tolerate the product well then I would say check how you feel as you train outside.