The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Slaughter of the Soul METALASIAN's Avatar

Ozzfest Lineup and Few Dates released

"Ozzfest 2005 gets louder for its 10th anniversary with a staggering line-up of legendary artists and cutting-edge rising stars.
    The all-day extravaganza of music and deranged merriment gets underway July 15 in Boston.
    Itís big. Itís bad. And itís back for more. Got a problem with that?
    Ozzfes - the king of festivals - triumphantly returns this summer to celebrate its hard-earned 10th anniversary with the staggering line-up of BLACK SABBATH, IRON MAIDEN, ROB ZOMBIE, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, SHADOWS FALL and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY The summerís premier concert festival -which has propelled many of todayís rock bands to superstardom while paying close attention to its discerning fans - will roll out July 15 in Boston and visit 26 cities by the time it reaches West Palm Beach on September 4. The Hot Topic Second Stage will be headlined by ROB ZOMBIE and feature a preview of rockís rising stars, including AS I LAY DYING, MASTODON, THE HAUNTED, IN FLAMES, ARCH ENEMY, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, SOILWORK, TRIVIUM, IT DIES TODAY, A DOZEN FURIES and more.

IRON MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson said, ďThis Summer's Maiden touring is based on the recent ďEarly DaysĒ DVD and all the songs we do at Ozzfest will be from our first four albums - 'Iron Maiden', 'Killers', 'Number of the Beast' and 'Piece of Mind'. We will be bringing over our full European show, naturally including as special guest Eddie in various appropriate guises!! The stage sets, production and backdrops will recreate aspects of the shows on the tours around those albums - only biggerÖ much bigger!!! We donít know if anyone has done anything like this before but we think itís something the fans will really appreciate both in the choice of songs and in the production values.Ē

For more information, visit: www.ozzfest.com

Here are the Ozzfest tour dates:

July 15 - Boston, MA @ Tweeter Center
    July 17 - Hartford, CT @ Meadows
    July 19 - Camden, NJ @ Tweeter Waterfront
    July 21 - Buffalo, NY @ Darien Lakes
    July 23 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Post Gazette
    July 24 - Washington, D.C. @ Nissan
    July 26 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC
    July 30 - Chicago, IL @ Tweeter Center
    July 31 - Indianapolis, IN @ Verizon Wireless Music Center
    August 2 - Columbus, OH @ Germain Amphitheatre
    August 4 - Detroit, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
    August 6 - East Troy, WI @ Alpine Valley
    August 7 - Minneapolis, MN @ Floatrite Park
    August 11 - Seattle, WA @ White River
    August 13 - San Francisco, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
    August 14 - Sacramento, CA @ Sleep Train
    August 16 - Salt Lake City, UT @ USANA Pavilion
    August 18 - Phoenix, AZ @ Cricket
    August 20 - Los Angeles, CA @ Hyundai Pavilion at Glen Helen
    August 23 - Albuquerque, NM @ Journal Pavilion
    August 25 - Dallas, TX @ Smirnoff
    August 27 - Houston, TX @ Cynthia J. Woods Pavilion
    August 28 - San Antonio, TX @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
    August 31 - Nashville, TN @ Starwood Amphitheatre
    September 2 - Charlotte, NC @ Verizon
    September 4 - West Palm Beach @ Sound Advice

This year looks amazing.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

its not coming to cleveland? WTF last time i went sharon had cancer and ozzy wasnt even there. **** ozzfest.

Iron Maiden is one of my all time favorites. Still workout in my Powerslave t-shirt every now and then.

Cool !!! I can't wait!!

I'm a bit disappointed in the lineup. Maiden is a great show, original Anthrax lineup should be awesome. but it has a very weak 2nd stage this year. Black Dahlia Murder is a sick band. In Flames used to be good. I will probably get suckered into going.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

MACHINE
    I'll be at the Hartford Ozzfest in July. The lineup isn't great this year, but it'll be a great day anyways. I like Zombie and KSE.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

to bad there are so many unknown bands, it would be sweet if it was, Metallica,AC/DC,black sabbath, iron maiden, Judas priest, instead of all those new age metal sounds alikes.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    to bad there are so many unknown bands, it would be sweet if it was, Metallica,AC/DC,black sabbath, iron maiden, Judas priest, instead of all those new age metal sounds alikes.
    since Sharon runs the show, here's how it works.

If she had all of those bands on the bill, 30,000 people would show up to each venue, pay 80 dollars a ticket and have a great time.

as it is now, 30,000 people show up to a venue, pay 80 dollars a ticket, and have a great time.

from the Osbourne standpoint, she would have to pay all of those "legendary" bands a fortune, thus cutting her profits way down. now she pays all of these new age glam rock "hardcore" bands next to nothing and profits everything.

they used to have huge concerts in Europe/Russia in the early-mid 90's with all of those bands. never a tour though, just a couple shows.

on a side note, I wouldn't give a squirt of piss to see Metallica again.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

MACHINE
    I think that the lineups from like 4-6 years ago were the best.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560