Thread: help

Banned

help

Could someone tell me what a good exercise is for getting those 'bruce lee fangs' (sorry not sure what there called.)

What are you talking about?
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

I think he is talking about those things that are right next to the Chuck Norris Molars.

Banned
    sorry for the crap description

they are on the outside of his pecs and they make him look like a king cobra

Lats, pull ups, pull downs, chins,

lmao.. "fangs" .. go to your dentist!
    Last edited by ancom41; 03-16-2005 at 03:42 PM.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    This is classic.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

lol i am likewise confused.. post a link to a picture?
    bruce lee fangs.. lol man if you wanna be chinese all you gotta do is ask.. i'll PM you with all of our secrets

(for a price of course )

8)
    Last edited by IZich; 03-16-2005 at 08:26 PM.
    6'2" | 215 lbs

B320 S315 D440 = 1075
    The Road to 1200
    I'm always open to suggestions and critique, so stop by and help a brother out!

"Determination is the wake-up call to the human will." - TR