The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Banned

Missed a day of eating....

Sup guys. Man, since last night my stomach was upset so i only had like four hours sleep. Then today i couldnt really eat anything. I ate about a quarter of the calories i usually eat because i felt really sick. Is this ONE day of not eating a full 5000 calories going to set me back at all? I wouldnt think so, but im paranoid. Tomorrow Ill be right back on schedule.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Yep. You're gonna shrivel up and turn into a 98 lb weakling.

Poor you! Being sick sucks!

Think of it this way - in a year, the one day won't make you look any different than the box of cookies I ate at Christmas is going to make ME look.

Okay?

Banned
    Okay thanks for the support built! I need it right now. I managed to munch down two whole hamburgers just now and am going to take my usual protein tonight before I go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Built

Think of it this way - in a year, the one day won't make you look any different than the box of cookies I ate at Christmas is going to make ME look.

Okay?
    lol, nice to hear im not the only one that enjoys the occasional box of cookies.

Banned
    Why don't you just eat more for the next couple of days to "make up for it"? It's more accurate to say your body works on a weekly schedule than a daily one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vido
    Why don't you just eat more for the next couple of days to "make up for it"? It's more accurate to say your body works on a weekly schedule than a daily one.
    :withstupi

It's more important what your weekly caloric average is than the day to day.

I too would eat a little bit more the next couple days to try and make up for it. I wouldn't worry about it much though man.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    One day will not make any noticable difference, even if you don't catch up through the rest of the week. However, you still should catch up.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Banned
    Thanks fellas, I will up the cals a little toward the end of the week. Ill just try harder to look at the bigger picture. good advice will me luck on my PCT next week guys! I think I have enough advice from the very intelligent peeps at want to be big. Never one answered question!!!