The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Do you know how long is a WWE House show

Hey, i finally got WWE Raw presents Wrestlemania Revenge (not raw is war) on may 29th, waited for 6 hours for stupid tixs, so anyways do u guys know how long a show is...and is it fun like going to raw or smackdown???
    "I'm ALL IN"- World Series of Poker
    "beer was created to prevent Rugby fowards from taking over the workd"
    "NHL SUCKS"
    Sept 3rd....the resurrection of Daniel Lavoie

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    2-3 hours.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    yeah they're fun. It's not like the real thing but it's still fun. I used the fact that I write at my school to get backstage and get pictures in the ring.
    Growing
    Height: 5'11

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Is it possible for fans to get some personal pics with wrestlers after the show???
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

I dunno. I went to a live Raw show in Vancouver. It was crazy fun!!!!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Didn't you also see a live WWE PPV in Vancouver too???
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maki Riddington
    I dunno. I went to a live Raw show in Vancouver. It was crazy fun!!!!
    :withstupi Maybe it was the same one.

It was the one where Kid Rock performed and the Undertaker made an appearance after a long hiatus. I also went and saw a Pay Per View one with the other wrestling company at the time. I forget the name. Anyways, it sucked big time.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

I worked at a raw before, it's 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Nah man, RAW is 3 hours.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Custom User Title:
    i remember going to a WWA show and bret hart was swearing real bad,and the general language of the show was vulgar and the guy next to me took his son out and they never came back. how wrestling has changed over the years

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Nah man, RAW is 3 hours.
    I believe that's correct, because usually they tape Velocity before Raw.

Stuey you are lucky as all hell! I been waiting for raw or smackdown to come to Tucson, its been over a year! Let us know how it went

Isn't RAW 2 hours? 9-11?
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zearoth
    Isn't RAW 2 hours? 9-11?
    Yeah, but they give you some extra matches before if you're actually attending the event.

Heat is filmed before, and that's 30-40 minutes or so. Then theres usually a segment of 5-10 minutes after the show. Not to mention RAW last's until 11:10 usually, so that all equals 3 hours.

Oh, I see...damn I wished I saw RAW when I had the chance!
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Raw is two hours long, they tape Sunday night heat before the show, so if you go to see Raw live, you will see heat as well. A house show is about two hours long, but can go three hours.

Big Dan

Quote Originally Posted by AzBboy
    Stuey you are lucky as all hell! I been waiting for raw or smackdown to come to Tucson, its been over a year! Let us know how it went
    It's not a Raw taping, it's a house show with Raw talents. The Raw taping will be in Calgary on the next day.

Banned
    IMO House shows suck compared to an actual taping of RAW. If I recall correctly they're basically the same price so if you can catch the live show, you're better off.

^^^I would, but our city isn't big enough to warrant a WWE taping, only Vancouver is capable of hosting due having pro sports teams.

I've attended many house shows and RAW / SD events and let's just say it's different...

The energy for the RAW/SD events were much higher....

The house shows normally feature matches that they are "practicing" for the next upcoming feuds... the main event that you will see at your house show will probably be on a PPV the month after...

The wrestlers goof around alot more and play to the crowd alot... it's pretty cool if you can get close seats... (I was 2nd row for an event... ) I got to heckle Mark Jindrak about needing a gimmick... and my friend gave JBL hell about Ted Debiasy needing his gimmick back...

Your going to love it man... it's worth it... obviously it doesn't have the flaire of a broadcast event, but that's to be expected...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianHomer
    ^^^I would, but our city isn't big enough to warrant a WWE taping, only Vancouver is capable of hosting due having pro sports teams.
    A ferry ride's like $10. I'm sure your bro would be thrilled to pick you up on this side of the water .

LOL, true, unless he got some free time.

Ya ya.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo