I keep track of my workouts religiously with a program I wrote in, you guessed it, Delphi 5 Pro. I probably won't post my workouts here on a daily basis. I will post here some stuff about my workout scheme in general, equipment, etc.
bf- 12-21% depending on if I set my wife's Tanita scale to Adult or Athlete- probably 15-16%
measurements- don't have em
Bowflex Power Pro
410# of power rods (max available)
homemade squat attachment
lat pulldown atachment
Body-Solid VKR for chins, dips, leg raises
1) I know freeweights are the ideal for lifting.
2) I don't have a schedule conducive to using a gym.
3) Wouldn't want to use a gym even if I could.
4) No spotter available for freeweight squats and bench presses- wife has Sacro-Iliac Syndrome.
5) I don't do the bull caca workout you see on the Bowflex commercials.
6) Workouts are focused on compound exercises- squats, deads, bench presses, dips, chinups, rows.
7) Can't do flyes, upright rows, lateral raises bacause of rotator cuff problem.
8) I can occasionally do overhead presses but they scare me.
9) Delts look surprisingly good, considering 7 & 8.
10) I'm aware that Bowflex poundages are 10-15% inflated over freeweight numbers.
11) I'm not interested in whether Bowflex exercises translate into the "real world." I stand at an O.R. table, drive A LOT between hospitals, and walk from patient to patient during the day. Freeweights don't translate to those activities, either.
12) Now that I've established my Don't-Give-a-Sh!t attitude toward Bowflex vs freeweights, I'll proceed with my workouts.