The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

bulking worse than dieting for me

Started bulking trying to use different diets to find one that suits me. To get enough calories and eating 5/6 times a day I think im gonna throw up. This is worse than dieting. My diet today was its 2.20 now

Oats & protein shake (11am)
    bake beans with sausages on toast & protein shake (2pm)
    ----- plan to have tonight ----------
    at 6 pm will have tea most prob spag bol then another protein shake
    then at 10pm pasta and a tin of tuna.
    Maybe a sandwhich in between.

Its 2pm now and I couldnt be more full if I tried how the hell am I gonna fit in another 2 meals in feel really fat plus all the water your recomended to have. This bulking is really hard, but maybe with time when im used to itll be easier! I tried bulking b4
    (kept my diet the same which I really didnt pay much attention to and nothing happened never progressed)

But since having protein drinks for 4 weeks and eating a little more made good gains on what im lifting added about 10kg on my bench press in 4 weeks!

(im now more serious about bulking I found these forums 1 week ago realised diet is the most important thing)

Gonna start a journal soon and learn which exercises I like most I only know some of the basic ones, Body building is not as simple as I thought, I just thought it was as simple as lifting and lifting and more lifting.... hell no, Lifting I can get the hang of but changing my diet is alot harder oh and I hate eating veg I hate being a fussy eater I wish I could be one of those people who can eat anything! Does anyone here enjoy bulking?
    Last edited by civrob; 03-30-2005 at 06:42 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Why is your first meal at 11am? You missed out on 4 or 5 hours of eating time.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlP
    Why is your first meal at 11am? You missed out on 4 or 5 hours of eating time.
    Work commitments mean I didnt go asleep till 3am
    Stats

Researching starting in feb 2007 ready and knowledgeable

so aim for 7 meals a day so each meal doesn't have to be so large. it does take a couple weeks to get acclimated to a major bulking diet. It's hard to eat 2 servings of oatmeal in one meal, PLUS protein.

Your poor poor scrawny people. 2 servings of oatmeal? I think I've eaten 4 cups before without breaking a sweat. I'm scared to see how many scrambled eggs I could eat before I was uncomfortable, 6 leaves me hungry, I know I could eat a clean dozen no problem.

While eating is hard for you, dieting is hard for most people. Try to eat more calorie dense foods like natty pb, use more flax, olive, and coconut oil. I'd also start cramming stuff into those protein shakes; flax oil, pb, oats, ice cream, cocheese, whole milk.