Thread: ETS and wrist/elbow pain

ETS and wrist/elbow pain

I like to give props where it's due so here it is.
    I have to admit I was skeptical about this product but it ended up helping me alot. A few years back I injured both wrists and each time had to stop training anything that involved wrists (had to get a gf, etc.. haha j/k)
    Recently the same kind of pain started so I thought.. here we go. But I tried ETS and the pain is 80% gone and it's no longer affecting my training. I also have tendon pains in both elbows and now the left elbow is 100% pain free and the right is about 70%. I've tried Glucosamine in the past and didn't notice anything, while ETS gave me results in a matter of days, not weeks or months.
    I also notice a bit of reduction in DOMS, which has always been bad for me. To give an example, pain that would normally last 6 days.. now last 4 or 5... if it's realated to faster recovery of that muscle group.. that I don't know.
    Overall I give ETS a big 5 stars. Anyone suffering from some type of joint pain or bad DOMS would be crazy not to give this product a try.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

Quote Originally Posted by Frankster
    I like to give props where it's due so here it is.
    I have to admit I was skeptical about this product but it ended up helping me alot. A few years back I injured both wrists and each time had to stop training anything that involved wrists (had to get a gf, etc.. haha j/k)
    Recently the same kind of pain started so I thought.. here we go. But I tried ETS and the pain is 80% gone and it's no longer affecting my training. I also have tendon pains in both elbows and now the left elbow is 100% pain free and the right is about 70%. I've tried Glucosamine in the past and didn't notice anything, while ETS gave me results in a matter of days, not weeks or months.
    I also notice a bit of reduction in DOMS, which has always been bad for me. To give an example, pain that would normally last 6 days.. now last 4 or 5... if it's realated to faster recovery of that muscle group.. that I don't know.
    Overall I give ETS a big 5 stars. Anyone suffering from some type of joint pain or bad DOMS would be crazy not to give this product a try.
    :withstupi i agree tunaman it has reduced the soreness in my wrist and yes with DOMS!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony