Thread: Nitrean???

Banned

Nitrean???

Is that the same thing as whey protein because right now im using ON Chocolate protein and its good tastes good and all that...Now is this Nitrean stuff the same thing? because if so I'd rather buy it from atlarge as opposed to some GNC store local to me...

Banned
    Oh sorry...I just found it was a combo of all three...I mean someone who has drank it...from a shaker...is it "smooth"? sorry I just cant stand drinking wet gravel...

I can GUARANTEE you that it mixes as well and tastes as good as any other product on the market.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    Good thanks I think I will be ordering some of that real soon

Of the driver ilk
    Is the best tasting and the best mixing protein I have ever used. I love it! Try the vanilla too, it tastes wonderful!
    "42"

Xg is probably right on the vanilla...but im a chocolate fan myself...i have a 2-scooper with milk every morning with breakfast...its delish...and i just shake it for 15-20 secs and your good to go...

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

Banned
    Yeah I'm with Optimum on this one...I'm definitly a chocolate kinda guy myself as well...

I ordered some Choc Nitrean along with my ETS, it mixes very well....as good as anyhting else on the market. A few good shakes in your shaker and youre good to go. Tasted great as well.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Current Stats:
    07-31-09 - 6'4" 220 lb.

It definitely mixes very well in a shaker. I never have problems with it.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Quote Originally Posted by shansen008
    it mixes very well....as good as anyhting else on the market.
    just curious here, but how can you say this? Have you tried every brand of protein? I am not trying to stir anything up here or knock any products, but what is the reference point when you all are saying this nitrean tastes and mixes better than anything out there? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GMCtrk
    just curious here, but how can you say this? Have you tried every brand of protein? I am not trying to stir anything up here or knock any products, but what is the reference point when you all are saying this nitrean tastes and mixes better than anything out there? thanks!
    Ok first off to answer your ridiculous question, i have not tried every protein on the market, i assume your question was rhetorical...but who gives a **** right?

Secondly, in the 13 years or so ive been training off and on, ive always used whey protein. From generic concentrates, to unflavored ion exchange (NASTY), to name brand designer wheys. I can't count how many brands ive tried at this point.

Third, to get to the real meat of your question. It should have been obvious just the way it was worded...but once again, who gives a **** right? Just for clarification, i said it mixes AS GOOD as anyhting else on the market....im talking literally a few shakes here man. So if you can show me a competing brand that mixes in 2 shakes or less, ill give you a cookie....and a kick in the nuts for putting out an irrelevant and futile effort at nitpicking.
    :evillaugh

EDIT: Before you get mad at little ol me, IM JOKING WITH YOU.
    Last edited by shansen008; 04-11-2005 at 01:37 AM.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Current Stats:
    07-31-09 - 6'4" 220 lb.

Always in the Action Severed Ties's Avatar
    Personally I think Nitrean mixes and tastes far better than ON.

ST
    "Your bench makes Jesus cry." -Shark

This is 10% luck, 15% skill, 20% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure and 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name...

The Big Wang
    FAR better..
    for ON i basically just open my mouth tryin to SWALLOW the powder.. its not drinking.

nitrean is great
    Weight: 175
    Height: 5'11"
    Max Bench: 300 pounds
    Six pack: Yes

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=55173
    ^^Tis I.

My Nitrean mixes very well in water with a spoon, heh.

I love ALN.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

Nitrean does mix better than ON whey. I've had no clumps at work when I use a shaker, yet I can't say the same thing about ON. Even when I had multiple powders in my shaker it would always be the ON whey left in little chocolate clumps.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Quote Originally Posted by BCC
    Nitrean does mix better than ON whey. I've had no clumps at work when I use a shaker, yet I can't say the same thing about ON. Even when I had multiple powders in my shaker it would always be the ON whey left in little chocolate clumps.
    you lie!

Bling, bling.