The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

WBB #1, I have good questions

OK i just started today i have had about 2 months off from the gym. I figured i'd give this work out a try. I did it today and i found it hard to day to max out on each set becuase the first set i was usually to small on the weight so i would have to do 3 sets to make sure i was alomst maxed out. Now alot of them you almost always need assistance to max out. well i think so atleast. Also i have a question i have something to do on the 3rd day which is a work out day. now shoudl i do it tomarrow. or shoudl i do it on thurs and put it next to day five. any help would be grat. And also is there any other excerise that you would recomend instead of doing DEADLIFTS. idon't really like that excersise. And do people think this work out is good. comparded to other workout that are out there. It seams short but i have been doing alot of research and tearing down and rebuilding does build muscle. well any help would be awsome. especial before tomarrow. thanks
    andrew
    Last edited by mx6import; 04-05-2005 at 07:49 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

How long have you been on this routine? The first week of this routine I like to use it to guage where I am at as for weight. By the second/third week you should know what to lift to "max yourself out." As for the layout of the routine, it is very flexible and you can do what you want with it. I would recommend having rest days after each workout though.

As for DEADS, keep them and do a search on the forums. At first I did not like them as well but you'll grow to love them.
    High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.

Wannabebig Member
    ya its my first week. I like it, and i kwo what you are talking about, about finding the most to max out at. Well i might switch the dead lifts to something else or just keep trying them.
    andrew

Keep the deadlifts or ill come find you and kick you in the junk.....

Also you should be able to tell after a few reps whether you have added enough weight. If youve already pumped out 4 like it was nothing, then 8 will be easy, so just stop and add some weight.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Current Stats:
    07-31-09 - 6'4" 220 lb.