Im surfing WBB 90% of my workday the other 10% is reserved for aim and going to take a piss/make a shake.
Today was legs (damn it my strenght sucks depleted, Today is day 5 at 40% maintance cals, I feel like poop only 3 more days to go)
15 x 135
12 x 185
10 x 225
2 x 275 (not feeling it)
6 x 245 ( thats better)
Standing Calf Raises
15 x 200
12 x 200
8 x 200
12 x 180
8 x 195
6 x 195
I decided to walk to and from the gym, walking there was great walking back freakin sucked
Unfortunately, with my back..not even on my BEST day..Originally Posted by XxH0LyWaRsxX
Session looking strong. If you haven't done them before I'd try some SLDLs. I was skeptical of them until my first time doing them today and they're incredible. The most pleasurable pain you'll ever feel in your hamstrings.
I agree on the SLDL, and I can add that you get this sweet hump on the hamstrings, too!
If you can hit squats like those with no energy, you rule.
So this is it, my time to live.
And the lesson we learned today is: Never walk to the gym on leg day!
Don't sweat it Paul...the leg work was still on par, U got this $hit on lock -
Weigh in today was a flat 218, very nice moved the scale around and the weight did no budge. Today I might take off, tomorrow is chest and friday is arms. This weekend is refeed time, w00t w00t.
Wow, 244-218 is awesome. And you're actually gaining strength. I did the same thing, exept nowhere near your weight loss. I think I was gaining too much muscle to lose weight lol. Congratulations on your achievements thus far.
Thanks man, yeah I dropped 11% BF thus far, meaning I lost 31lbs of fat and gained 5lbs of muscle which is damn good for a cut. I can stand to loose another 20lbs of fat before I start bulking.
so my buddy is coming over from his yummie gym to do chest with me tomorrow, this should be interesting
I dont know why some people bother, I went over to the squat rack yesterday.......there was a guy just starting his sets. I ask to work in, He throws on the 45's for warmup, I was anxious to see his form, low and behold......2-3" range of motion. Forget about parallel, 2-3 freakin inches. I dont know why some people bother, normally i wouldnt care but hes just takign up room in the gym.
Oh yeah I shaved my head last night, I think it looks pimp, better recognize :evillaugh
you're one mean mofo, paul
is that a protein shake behind you?
Last edited by D Breyer; 06-29-2005 at 01:23 PM.
6'1 - 195
Crossfit Total: Press: 135 - Squat: 315 - Deadlift: 365
Competition Lifts: Clean: 205 - Bench: 205
lol paul is now a member of WBBB
is that you trying to look "crazy "? pretty hard stare you got going on there bro.
If I met you on the street and didn't know that you're actually a good guy, I'd run and hide. Intimidating stare, pimp hair!
Yeah it does look pimp. And you look like someone who could easily beat me up in a dark alley if I messed with you. And not meaning this in a bad way, but for some reason those pics of you make me think you're gonna bust out a gun and pop a few caps in my head.
Last edited by fixationdarknes; 06-29-2005 at 02:37 PM.
Yeah, all you need is a scar running from the bridge of your nose under you eye all the way across your cheek bone and you're set, nobody will ever mess with you!Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
Heh yeah. That would be sweet.