The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Just trying to learn

Are there any good tasting shakes out there?

I have tried a bunch of different shakes out there, and I can't find a decent tasting protein shake anywhere. I can usually stand it, but the other day I found myself scooping in TUNA to get rid of the taste of the shake!! That's just not right. I used to use Mus-L-Blast, and that tasted really good once I got used to it. But it had a lot of carbs, and now I can't find it. Now, I've got this whey protein, which says you can add it to almost any liquid, but I can't find anything to put it in. HELP!!!!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I know how you feel..

I too am really fussy when it comes to the tastes of protein drinks.

I used to drink prolab as it was at least bearable. Hoever my last order i switched to eas simply whey (which is actually cheaper per serving) and it actually tasted great mixed with water. Like nesquik!!!!

Perhaps give that a try
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    I know what you mean about the taste of protein drinks.I personally use MRM protein powder,mixes great either with water or milk.It's kinda new in Australia so i thought i would give it a try and have so far only tried the chocolate flavour and next time i will grab vanilla.
    Stop contemplating! Just get on with it!