Thread: Skinny kid without a shirt

Skinny kid without a shirt

Alright, my first time posting pictures. Please give any constructive criticism, I'd like to take better pics next time, I was just kinda winging it with these ones.

Here's a brief re-introduction. In high school I weighed less than 100 lbs, yep... you read that right.... less than one hundred pounds. Two years ago I weighed just over a hundred, currently I'm somewhere between 143-146 at 5' 7". The immediate goal is 160 then likely going higher. I'm eating like crazy right now, try and take in a minimum of 4000 calories a day, most of which I drink. My routine is basically a day for squatting, a day for deadlifting and a day for bench. I throw in a few corresponding exercises on those days, but I primarily just do those lifts.

I didn't lift at all on the day these pics were taken... actually its after a day of heavy drinking (hehe finished my last final exam) I'll take a much better one of my chest later on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

very lean ,keep eating like a horse,lifting, you'll get there!!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Wow, you're 22? You look a good bit younger.

Your program is probably the best thing for you at your size. Good job on getting to where you are and good luck with your goals!

**** is real
    haha, i loved your subject title
    i was the same, i weighed like 96lbs end of 9th grade, but i gained to 115lbs in 10th grade doing nothing, just eating and growing, then i started lifting for a short period (april-july last year) and was 135lbs, gained 9lbs doing nothing from august-jan, then from january til now i've gained 17lbs (161lbs). if you just eat a lot and lift hard i'm sure you'll get the gains you want, that's all i had to do, and soon enough you'll be getting comments about how big you've gotten. yesterday, i was walking down the hall and 1 kid that was at the gym when i was there yesterday was like "speak of the devil, i was just telling him how strong you are." it made me feel so good lol

haha, to galileo's comment, in 9th grade when i was 15 i could pass for 10, because i was so skinny/scrawny, after gaining 65lbs, i finally look my age - for the most part. i could still pass for 14-15 if i wanted (too bad i can't get those child discounts anymore :[)
    5ft 8in
    149 lbs
    8.0% bf

looking good, add some more size and you will be set.

Wow, those anterior delts look great! Looks like your doing the right things so far. keep it up.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Yep, looks like you've got a bright future ahead of ya. Anterior delts look wicked, lol.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Thanks guys. But ummmm, what is an anterior delt?

The front of your shoulders.
    Last edited by Tim Nissen; 04-28-2005 at 04:23 PM.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Nice delts. And you do look pretty young for 22.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Banned
    I'd say for one thing...In the first pic...back left...Ditch and Cut the beer...