Thread: Rehab Work Out.

Wannabebig Member

Rehab Work Out.

I just got my cast off last week and I just got the use of my hand back so I am going to start rehabilitating and made up a little workout. I do 2 sets 15-20 reps for each exercise because I need to tone up and get use to the weight.

BenchPress: 20lb
    Incline BP: 20lb
    BB Curls: 10lb
    Tri Ext: 10lb
    Tri Press: 20lb
    Shou.Press: 20lb
    UprightRow: 20lb

I dont need any help with my rehab routine but was just wondering if it would be ok if I did it everyday because it is so light or do I need to rest a day or two after?

Quote Originally Posted by dart
    I dont need any help with my rehab routine but was just wondering if it would be ok if I did it everyday because it is so light or do I need to rest a day or two after?
    I dont think thats enough rest. Why dont you see a Orthopedic to make sure it gets rehab'd the propper way
    My Transformation
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=50238

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    You do realize that your back and your legs are indeed part of your body, right?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Wannabebig Member
    Well my back is hurting so I dont want to do any back exercises(for now). And i have been doing just my legs (while my cast was on) so they can use a few weeks off to rest.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Just stick to your regular routine and lift lighter until your body gets used to lifting heavy again. No need to rest your legs. What's wrong with your back?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Wannabebig Member
    I dont know. There is a sharp pain in my lower back when I twist or even when I move(sometimes). I am going to get It checked out tomorrow.

No excuse, you need to work your legs and back out.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

No here can give you a correct answer when dealing with rehab.
    Go see a physiotherapist.
    You can **** yourself up big time taking some of the advice given to you.
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style