The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Flat tires SUCK

Flat tires SUCK

Blah, ive been driving for over a year, not one single flat tire. Today I leave work to rush to the gym before gym rush hour (7 PM) I get a nice flat tire. Put on the donut drive to the nearest gas station. The ******* wants 20 bucks to plug it and put it on. I tell him to **** off since its 6 bucks by my house. Since I dont want to drive 30 miles with a donut thats half filled my trusty sidekick Ironcurtain and I fix it in the pouring rain. I get home at 7 30, soaking wet. wanting to kill those ****ers at the gas station. sorry for the rant, FLAT TIRES LICK HAIRY DONKEY TESTICLES

5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

they are ranked 3rd in lifes greatest inconveniences. 1st and 2nd are shaving, and taking a crap, in any given order.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Please, taking a crap is soo much fun, well atleast when your home
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

shaving is close to the top of my list, but crapping is more of a joy for me

Shaving really isn't that bad

If you were going to shower anyway, it takes like 2 minutes tops. I don't even need to use a mirror anymore.. I can just feel it out and be done - but then again I don't have any complicated sideburns or facial hair.

**** is real
    haha, i agree w/ you guys, granted you're taking it at home, but i seriously never do outside of my house, i go on vacation and i go for like 5 days before i feel like my stomach is gonna explode and have to
    ANYWAY, back on track here, my friend got a flat tire about 3 days ago by a pothole in the round, sucks for him because he bought all new tires for winter that costed him about $600 3 months ago, then he gets a 4 inch hole in his summer tires (has z06 rims) and risks bending his rims, then has to spend $400 on 2 new front tires

edit:: i wrote "knew" instead of "new" and it was bothering me
    Last edited by zer06ame; 05-02-2005 at 05:53 PM.
    5ft 8in
    149 lbs
    8.0% bf

Sometimes I crap and shave at the same time to be innovative.

Toughest Man in the World Bruise Brubaker's Avatar
    Sometimes I crap and shave and have flat tires at the same time to be even more innovative.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zer06ame
    haha, i agree w/ you guys, granted you're taking it at home, but i seriously never do outside of my house, i go on vacation and i go for like 5 days before i feel like my stomach is gonna explode and have to
    ANYWAY, back on track here, my friend got a flat tire about 3 days ago by a pothole in the round, sucks for him because he bought all new tires for winter that costed him about $600 3 months ago, then he gets a 4 inch hole in his summer tires (has z06 rims) and risks bending his rims, then has to spend $400 on 2 new front tires

edit:: i wrote "knew" instead of "new" and it was bothering me
    But it didn't bother you that you wrote "costed"?
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Quote Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    But it didn't bother you that you wrote "costed"?
    lol
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

haha costed...

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    lmao
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Pooping for too long hurts my butt.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    I actually really enjoy pooping.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

pooping certainly isnt a miserable experience, its just inconvenient. mine always hit the worst times, shopping, during a ballgame or movie, basically I have to poop when I would rather not be pooping.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

**** is real
    haha, i'm from michigan, we say stupid **** like "costed," refer to "soda" as "pop," glass siding doors are "doorwalls," glove compartments are "gloveboxes," and usually people say "anyways" instead of "anyway." i don't know that anyways is even in the english dictionary. if i would've read through my post again i probably would've taken the "costed out," the knew just caught my eye before i went back to the forums, give me a break. i still would've rather used a word that doesn't exist then the wrong form of one that does
    5ft 8in
    149 lbs
    8.0% bf

Pooping is one of life's great pleasures. Nothing like whiling away a few hours on the porcelain throne with a good magazine. Also, it's a great feeling when you're done and you feel 5 lbs lighter. Kinda like the relief you feel when you're peeing and you have to go really bad.

Shaving does suck, though. And so do flats.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Brubaker
    Sometimes I crap and shave and have flat tires at the same time to be even more innovative.
    Awesome.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.