Thread: OK having problems!

OK having problems!

Since I started taking hydroxycut I have almost no appetite..not to mention I had a hard time eating enough cals to begin with....well I odn't know what to do or to eat that fits the cals i need without dropping the hydroxy cut. I am seeing good resuslts and honestly it's staying...but now I dont even want to eat...I am not hungry and lots of food is non appetizing to me...like today all I wanted to eat was egss. So far all I have eaten today has been 4 egg white, banana, tangerine....and 4more egg whites...that sure as hell isnt enough by far...but I am not hungry and I am getting sick to my tummy on other things I eat just cause i dont like the way they are tasting etc....I ama picky eater..so basicaly I dont know what to do Any ideas? I am off to the gym now....I am gonna eat again after but I have no clue what!
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Drop the dose yet?

Wannabebig Member
    I think it's pretty obvious, drop the hydroxycut...you probably dont want to hear that but you can lose weight without it, it just may take a little longer, trust me I did it 100% drug free!
    "It ain't about winning the race, it's about looking good when you finish"---Me

No I havnt stopped taking it...I only been taking it a week...tomorrow I up the dose...I think I need to force myself to eat...the only problem is the stuff I like is all fat free etc..which makes you have to eat a lot of it to get the cals i need etc....and I donthave a big appetite...I think I am gonna go into the reduced fat things so I can eat enought cals and continue taking it...but I dunno...I have a wierd tummy when it comes to food!
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

There's ways to get around that.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

man oh man...ive got the opposite problem. i think you are better off than i am
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Wannabebig Member
    I wish i had that problem.I think you should keep doing the hydoxycut but force yourself to eat your meals so you can get into a routine.
    Stop contemplating! Just get on with it!

I had the same effects on ripped fuel.. I'm not sure if it was the ripped fuel itself that helped me lose a lot of body fat or just not eating, but I couldn't eat hardly anything. I dropped a lot in strength too. I've been off ripped fuel for a little over a month and have already gained 10lbs because I'm eating my normal diet again. I don't mess around with ephedra based products anymore, causes too much complications, I'm proving to myself that I can get down to the same body fat percentage without it, plus I look a lot better because I have more muscle mass..

yates has mentioned before that ECAs worked great for him as an appetite suppressant. My appetite is normally suppressed, so i can't say it has that effect on me one way or the other....but anecdotaslly it seems to.

your options are either to:

a. drop the hydroxycut, which is a sh*t product IMO anyway

or

b. commit to an eating schedule and do your best to eat what your supposed to at the appropriate times. (being the Queen of Undereaters, this is my favored method - doesn't always work, but i try)
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

I will try B Tryska and see if I continue lossing weight. My question is why do you think its a **** product?

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

good question. yeah tryska, how come? it seems to be working pretty well?
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

working up to 12 pills a day is pretty sucky...and the formula isn't all that it could be. I've seen better formulated ECAs out there. that do the same job in a max dosage of 4 pills a day....
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

cant ECA's have dangerous side effects or something? i dunno, thats what they keep drilling into us in school. diet pills are bad. diet pills dont work. diet pills are the devil. repeat after me children...

HCA is just very voluminous, hence the large dosage size.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Check out http://www.nejm.com

It had some interesting reports as to side effects of ECA in healthy users. They may still be available in the archives.

Disturbing stuff that any ECA user should read.

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

So what do you guys reccomend then as far as a fat burner? I havnt uped my dosage because its beenw orking and it feels fine....i lost 6lbs so far....

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Originally posted by Celestial
    So what do you guys reccomend then as far as a fat burner? I havnt uped my dosage because its beenw orking and it feels fine....i lost 6lbs so far....
    I replaced my fat burners with cardio 2 or 3 times a week. I did a lot of research on ephedrine based products and found out too many possible side effects that made me want to drop them. That's not saying that those side effects are going to happen to every person, but is it really worth the risk? My whole family has begin taking them because I had such good results from them, but now I'm trying to convince them to stop taking them, but they are not trying to hear it.

Originally posted by CBates

I replaced my fat burners with cardio 2 or 3 times a week. I did a lot of research on ephedrine based products and found out too many possible side effects that made me want to drop them. That's not saying that those side effects are going to happen to every person, but is it really worth the risk? My whole family has begin taking them because I had such good results from them, but now I'm trying to convince them to stop taking them, but they are not trying to hear it.
    So you lost all that weight without any fat burners right?

Right now I am doing one day weights of arms/back then one day all cardio then next day all legs/butt then next day cardio. When I have a weight day I will do about3-4 machines then 5-7 mins of cardio then do some more machines etc...so I dont get bored

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Originally posted by Celestial
    So you lost all that weight without any fat burners right?
    Yes and no. First time I lost weight I did it with no fat burners. I went down from 240 to 160. Maintained my weight for 1 year and got married and screwed up and got up to 200 lbs. After my wife and I split up I used ripped fuel to help lose my weight. So I lost weight both ways, just the first way I did a lot more cardio and the second time I did it with no cardio and ripped fuel. Right now I'm at 170 (not sure of my body fat percentage, but pretty ripped, have a little fat around my lower abs, but also just went off of a bulking diet..) I'm about to find out if I can get my abs back the way I had them with doing little cardio and no ripped fuel.. If not I guess I'll have to increase my cardio because I'm not taking any more ephedrine, caused too many complications.

Celestial, you really should be lifting more if you want to maximum fat loss. Muscle tissue is the best fat burner.

three times a week is not enough then ?

Originally posted by PowerManDL
    Celestial, you really should be lifting more if you want to maximum fat loss. Muscle tissue is the best fat burner.
    I lift every other day....isnt that enough?

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

Depends. If you aren't doing anything to stimulate muscle growth (or anaerobic muscular endurance, but that's a whole other discussion), then you won't be seeing the best effect from it.