Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foods that clean your system?

TV is based on someone's agenda. they might tell you something doesnt work if it does, that way they may see more positive tests. I dont know, all depends on who's financing the project.

Ive also seen myth shows that said sucking on a penny wont help you pass a breathalizer test after drinking, yet I tried it and it worked wonderfully. So I don't know what the deal with the myth shows are all about.

I dont want to say my suggestion is 100% accurate all the time either, but I just felt i should defend it since Stabber said it doesn't work.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

and for the record, i dont do drugs so I dont need secrets on how to pass. And i dont drink n drive anymore so i dont have to suck on pennies after who knows where theyve been.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWebb78
    and for the record, i dont do drugs so I dont need secrets on how to pass. And i dont drink n drive anymore so i dont have to suck on pennies after who knows where theyve been.
    Plus...pennies taste funny.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Probably too late but drink alot of cranberry juice, that stuff clears your system quick like
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur