Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys who wear boxer briefs - what brand do you buy?

Wannabebig Member

Guys who wear boxer briefs - what brand do you buy?

I know, kind of a silly question, but I'm interested in opinions. I don't mind wearing regular boxers if I'm just bumming around the house, but for comfort under jeans, slacks, shorts, etc., boxer briefs are the only kind of underwear I'll wear. I just buy a Hanes 3-pack for $10-12, but it seems like the damn things fall apart in a few months so I'm looking for something more durable. What have you guys found that you're happy with? I see Under Armor makes boxer briefs, but I'm kinda hesitant to drop $20 on a pair of underwear, ya know?

merona. 2 pairs for $9. I buy them at target.
    Last edited by heathj; 05-05-2005 at 11:15 AM.

I have one pair of the Under Armor boxer briefs, they're very comfortable and cool in the summer.

Jockey also makes some decent boxer briefs.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    CK Calvin Klein Trunks (not boxerbriefs, but trunks). They're not as long down the leg and don't sit as high as regular boxerbriefs... they're pricey, but oh so comfortable, last forever, and if I may say so myself- oh so sexy.

http://www.decodenim.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=U1012!CKU

And if you still want boxerbriefs,

http://www.decodenim.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=U1009!CKU
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Pshhh Commando is the only way to go
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

I like Nautica brand, 2 pair for 12 bucks at costco. They dont bunch up your leg like most others do....i have big legs though so it might just be me.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Current Stats:
    07-31-09 - 6'4" 220 lb.

Banned
    I buy the cheapest ones...you guys are all crazy

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    I have Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, J-Crew and GAP. The Tommy Hilfiger's are by far the best. I'm wearing them right now! If you have a TJMax or Steinmart nearby, drop by there. They tend to have reduced prices.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    I get mine at Loehmann's or Century21 (both discount stores) - I'm partial to Calvins and 2(x)ist underwear- excellent quality, great fit, and excellent look. My underwear is seen often enough that I care how it looks. My rule of thumb is single digit dollars are ok for underwear. Once the price goes to double digits I think about it twice (and then usually buy anyway).
    Last edited by TwiloMike; 05-05-2005 at 11:56 AM.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I wannabebig!
    Quote Originally Posted by darius19
    I buy the cheapest ones...you guys are all crazy
    :withstupi

usually hanes/jockey from walmart/target/swap meet

Banned
    Joe Boxer

accept no substitute

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Hanes. Cheap and tight
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Banned
    calvin klein, pro stretch, micro fiber, body... try all types theyre all good

Jockey is the only way to go!
    Three people can keep a secret so long as two of them are dead

- Benjamin Franklin

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    FOTL makes some nice boxer briefs.
    Calvins were my favorite for a while but my ass grew too much and sucked up all of the slack that my nuts used to have.
    Hanes are nice just get em without the fly(I never use it anyway) .
    Last edited by Hatred; 05-05-2005 at 03:03 PM.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Wannabebig Member
    Hanes suck, that's what I have now. No durability, and they lose their snugness an hour after you put them on. I've posted this Q several places, I'm going to see if i can find the Jockey ones. No way I'm paying for a name like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, or Ralph Lauren, I hate that stuff. And that 2Xist website was about the gayest thing I've ever seen, so there's no way I'm wearing those either.

Never thought I'd go looking for underwear on eBay, but it might be time to look for some Under Armor there.

Hanes and Fruit of the Loom do suck, but they are what I wear. I don't mind a few holes here and there, especially since you can get like 5 pair for less than $10.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Disciple#1
    Quote Originally Posted by XxH0LyWaRsxX
    Pshhh Commando is the only way to go
    :withstupi
    You never know what you can do, until you try to do more than you can.

I have some cheap ones, and some from abercrombie and fitch. They are the most comfortable I've ever worn, the material is top notch and they last forever and the cotton stays bright white-elastic stays like new too. 15 bucks a pair though.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Doesn't matter, it's just boxer briefs, not a suit.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Cheapest. Can't afford to drop much money on something like underwear.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

dude hanes comfort soft waistband is the only way to go.. they are strudy enough for my squatters butt and very comfy too boot
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Quote Originally Posted by HahnB
    I have some cheap ones, and some from abercrombie and fitch. They are the most comfortable I've ever worn, the material is top notch and they last forever and the cotton stays bright white-elastic stays like new too. 15 bucks a pair though.
    I'm gonna call BS on that....it's not possible for any abercrapie or american eagle **** to not fall apart

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    2xist is gaywear bro. So your thoughts are correct.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Grasshoppa
    I buy whatever is cheap and has a comfortable waistguard. I bought a cheapo set of boxer briefs at some swap meet...most uncomfortable set I have.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park