Thread: Pics from 2 weeks ago.

Pics from 2 weeks ago.

This is me at about 165 lbs, Im prolly skirting low 170's right now.

Please excuse the crappiness of these photos, they were taken on my phone cause I cant find my digi and I dont have anyone I could ask to take pictures for me without making fun of me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

well im guessin u just started u have a LONG way to go but on the plus side ur legs are pretty decent they should explode with squats ; ) wait i just noticed ur 6ft and 172lbs whoa im close to that im 5 11 one inch away and im 171 at the moment
    Last edited by latinomasfino; 05-13-2005 at 10:42 PM.
    Bench 235 6 reps squats 415 8 reps barbell curls 120 rep 6 shoulder press 150lb 6
    shoulder press barbell 150 rep 6
    CUTTING stage 1 week
    before BW: 187 current BW:184
    before BF:20 current:20

MY PICS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../angelito2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by latinomasfino
    well im guessin u just started u have a LONG way to go but on the plus side ur legs are pretty decent they should explode with squats ; ) wait i just noticed ur 6ft and 172lbs whoa im close to that im 5 11 one inch away and im 171 at the moment

I've been bulking since February, I still feel really thin at 170, but its much nicer than being 140 @ 6' when I started. I'm hoping my chest/shoulders will start to fill out more as I put on another 15-20 lbs.

Slaughter of the Soul METALASIAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spencerjrus
    I've been bulking since February, I still feel really thin at 170, but its much nicer than being 140 @ 6' when I started. I'm hoping my chest/shoulders will start to fill out more as I put on another 15-20 lbs.
    That's really good progress. Keep it up bro
    Weight:160 lbs.
    Height: 5'7"

So this is it, my time to live.

Agreed, that is extremely good progress. I started out with the exact same stats and had almost the exact build as you. It took me way longer to make that same amount of progress. So keep it up, it does take a long time but it will come if your willing to put in the work. Keep it up.
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST

140 to 170 in just a few months is excellent progress. I know it seems slow because you're so tall - you have a lot of room with that height to pack on some meat. But you're doing really well - you've got nice peak coming along in your bis, leggies are CLEARLY not being ignored (yeay! another one who understand the importance of leg work!) and you are most obviously filling out.

Keep up the good work! You're doing great.

maybe it is the angle of the pic, but your calves look small in comparison of your quads. 30 lbs is very nice gain, your doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher
    maybe it is the angle of the pic, but your calves look small in comparison of your quads. 30 lbs is very nice gain, your doing something right.

My calves do look rather small in those pics, but yes my quads are much larger than my calves, I don't know if this is because I dont work calves very often, or because Im a slow gainer, maybe both.