The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Lets Do Breakfast...

Starting this thread to get some new breakfast idea's. This is my favorite Breakfast that I make alot to replace Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Mcmuffins.

Recipe:
    -100% WW English Muffin or Bagel(Toasted)
    -99% FF Ground Turkey Meat season it however you like to season your meats and shape it into a burger style shape and put it on a formen grill or non-stick pan(Up to you on how big you want your Turkey burger to be.)
    -1 Slice/or Sherreded of what ever cheese you like.
    -1 or 2 scrambled eggs depending on how much egg you want.

Put it all together and you have a Turkey, Egg and, Cheese muffin/bagel breakfast that is much healthier then a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin from mcdonalds or something.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I wannabebig!
    oatmeal yummmm

Nasaan ang unggoy? bigsethmeister's Avatar
    I usually have a grapefruit, 3/4 C Steel cut oatmeal w/ blueberries, and a scoop of whey powder in milk. Tasty.

Super boring here: 5 or 6 hardboiled eggwhites with one yolk, salt, and a small pat of butter.

I DID make an eggwhite omelette on the weekend with caramelized onion, and I blended about a quarter cup of dry curd cottage cheese into it, which REALLY helped the texture.

oatmeal and more oatmeal how exciting!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    Shake + PB & J samich.
    Growing
    Height: 5'11

5 scrambled eggs and an english muffin with a half tbs. of butter. Love it.

Slaughter of the Soul METALASIAN's Avatar
    2 glasses skim milk
    2 boiled eggs
    Weight:160 lbs.
    Height: 5'7"

So this is it, my time to live.

Just tried this today and its amazing.
    4 Whole eggs, 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese Dry Curd
    Cant even taste the cottage cheese in it and it makes the eggs more fluffy and 22g more protein! cant go wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder
    Just tried this today and its amazing.
    4 Whole eggs, 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese Dry Curd
    Cant even taste the cottage cheese in it and it makes the eggs more fluffy and 22g more protein! cant go wrong!

How do you get from sticking to your pan?

Do you grease it with butter or oil?
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

I did this recently with eggwhites (and one yolk) - by themselves, eggwhites make CRAPPY scrambled eggs, but with the cottage cheese blended in, you don't taste the cc and the texture is much improved.

Yeah it tastes really good, I think I will either have that as a bed time snack or breakfast...havent decided yet
    I was really impressed with not being super duper hungery the next morning(I usually am) when I had 1/2 ChoCheese and 2 cups of milk ><

a bunch of oatmeal, some chocolate whey, some peanut butter and some milk (not much, just so everything kinda "blends" well in the bowl).

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlemaniac
    a bunch of oatmeal, some chocolate whey, some peanut butter and some milk (not much, just so everything kinda "blends" well in the bowl).
    I agree.

Although I was eating raw oatmeal as if it were a cold cereal. However, instead of using plain milk, I would use a chocolate whey + milk. :drool:
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

1 cup oatmeal w/ cinnamon sprinkled it
    2 scoops ON 100% chocolate whey
    1 slice avocado

OR

5 egg omelette w/ Mexican blend cheese, diced tomato
    1 whole wheat bagel

lately

1/2 cup oats (steel cut)
    either a cut up banana or a cup of blueberries or strawberries
    1/2 oz walnuts or 2 tbsp flax seed

8 egg whites

I wannabebig!
    8 oz steak and stack of buttermilk pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by ryuage
    8 oz steak and stack of buttermilk pancakes
    ha! reminds me of the "golden griddle"
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

gonaherpasyphilaids
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    2 HB eggs
    large cup of whole milk
    grapefruit
    1 cup of FF yogurt mixed with 1/3 plain granola
    fruit smoothie ( 1 cup milk/juice, 1cup strawberries, 1 banana, spoonful of yogurt, 1tsp of vanila extract)
    I have a thing for raisen bran and vector also
    I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!" jack handy

My breakfast from this morning

2 Large Eggs
    3 Large Egg Whites
    1 Can White Tuna

Scramble it all up with some salt and pepper, top with some salsa. Tuna eggs. Yummy. Came out to something like 12 grams of fat, 3 carbs, 60g protein and ~400 cals. Good breakfast.

Wannabebig New Member
    usually ...
    1/3 cup oatmeal & 1 sm yougurt = 8-30-2-180
    sometimes ...
    1/2 egg whites
    1 scp protein
    1/3 cup cc (1%)
    = 45-5-3.2-237.5 ( usually makes 4 pancakes .. but ill eat 2 in one sitting hehe)
    spin class days...
    Special K bar = 2-18-1.5-90 (driving to the gym for spin class)
    after spin
    protein shake w/ water = 23-2-1.5-114

Oatmeal shake. I can't be bothered to cook oatmeal in the morning and I usually leave myself about 3 minutes to make and eat breakfast. 1.5cups of raw oatmeal, 2 cups of milk, 1 large bananna, 1/2cup of apple cin yoghurt and 1-2 eggs or pasterized eggwhites, 2tb peanut butter or 1 tb olive oil. blend and drink.
    Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex - Karl Marx

100g of oats
    Plus milk
    And a table spoon of brown sugar

Boring, huh?

last few days i've been making crepes.

Noob Now, Master Tomorrow
    Still trying to figure out my diet but here is what i usually eat for breakfast:

1 Actimel( Immune system stuff)
    1 Hazel Nut Yogurt
    1 Cup of Tea
    1 Pint of Water
    1 Smoothie (1 Large Banana, 5 Strawberries, ľ pint of milk, makes a pint)
    1 Glass of Vitamin C
    2 Boiled Eggs

This any good?