Hey hows it goin everyone. I plan on starting this journal so I can keep track of my progress and keep myself motivated. Alright, a little bit about me. I am 18 years old and most definitely a hard gainer. right now I am 6'3 and 150 pounds. I got real serious about workin out a little over a year ago, and I'd say that I have almost no fat on my body. I have turned almost every scrap into muscle. This being said, I am not the type of person somebody would look at and say "Whoa, you're jacked" because I am skinny. I have plenty of things to motivate me, such as last year I was at the pool with some of my buds and a couple of girls when one of my friends said "Doesn't Mike look like one of those starving kids from Africa?" At that very moment, I made a commitment to NEVER quit. Back then I weighed 135 pounds, so I have made progress, but I can't quite get past that 150 mark. Some of this has to do with the fact that I have a big family and there's hardly ever food in the house, but I will have a job painting this summer, and I plan to spend a good portion of the money I make on food, MRPs, etc. Alright, with that out of the way, here is my workout for today:
Muscles worked: Chest, shoulder, triceps
Chest- Bench press: 4 sets, set1- 8reps 105 pounds, set 2- 5 reps 115 lbs, set3- 3 reps 120lbs, set 4- 2 reps 125 lbs, then 100lbs to failure(burnout set)
superset- dumbell chest flyes- 30lbs in each hand 10 reps

Shoulder- Shoulder press: 4 sets, set1- 8 reps 75lbs, 2- 6reps 80lbs, 3- 4reps 85lbs, 4- 2reps 90lbs. Burnout set- 65 lbs 6 times
shoulder flyes to failure- 15lbs in each hand- 15 reps

Triceps- Dips: 4 sets to failure, 1- 6reps, 2- 5 reps, 3- 5 reps, 4- 4reps
Cable Extension to failure: 7reps 50lbs

Abs: Crunches- 4 sets 1-25reps, 2,3,4- 20reps

I hope to make BIG progress this summer. I'll post goals next time and hopefully pics soon.

Until next time,
Mike