Thread: A review of atlarge's creatine

A review of atlarge's creatine

I have ordered 2 jars of atlarge's creatine monohydrate for 2 of my friends who share it, and they love the stuff. They have both seen accelerated strength gains as well as a bigger size difference than if they'd have not taken it. Neither is experiencing any negative side affects, and they plan on continueing to take it. Just thought I'd drop by and put in their testimonial about it to show their and my appreciation for this fine product.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

it is micronized?

Yes.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thank you very much Superior, we appreciate it when folks let us know what they think.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

You're welcome. I enjoy giving honest apraisals, especially one's favoring this and atlarge's site.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits