I have been working out since mid-January this year, 5-7days a week. The first 2.5months i did a 5day routine, mon/wed/fri:chest, tri, shoulder--tue/thurs:leg, back, bi at 3 exercises per muscle 3x12. For the last two months i have worked out doing: day 1: chest/tri day 2: back/bi day 3: leg/shoulder and cycle over sometimes resting a day at 3exercises per muscle 3x10. I am 5'8, 22yrs old currently at 135lbs @ 8% bodyfat, up from 121lbs when i started in january.
My goal is to start a bulking cycle in june. I will keep doing same 3 day cycle but change from 3x10 to 3x6 using more weight. Will put weight am planning on doing and put current 3x10 in parenthesis
Chest: Hammerstrength Bench-- 200lbs(180)
Hammerstrength Incline-- 130lbs(120)
Dips-- will keep doing 3x12 with no weight
Machine pec flys-- 120(105)
Tricep: Machine extension-- 90(80)
Overhead db extension--45(40)
Cable extension-- 110(90)
Back: Machine lat pulldown: 80(70)
Seated Row: 90(80)
Bentover db row: 50(40)
Bicep: Barbell standing curls: 50(40)
DB standing curls: 30(25)
Hammerstrength curls: 60(50)
Pullups-- will continue doing 3x10 with no weight
Legs: Machine leg extension: 65(50)
Machine leg curl: 75(70)
Calf Raises--will continue doing 10x10 with no weight
Leg press machine: 250(225)
Shoulders: Machine shoulder press: 70(60)
Machine shoulder raise: 65(55)
I do abs every other day for about 20 minutes. Will adjust weight as needed.
I will also begin taking N-Large2 shakes(3 a day), Creatine(10g a day), L-glutamine(10g a day) as supplements. I have only used whey protein since working out in january so hoping starting these will show some improvement.
1) Does this seem like a plan to where i could gain a good amount of mass in only a month?
2) Is it okay to mix creatin with the shakes?
3) I dont have a spotter so use hammerstrenght, my max on it today was 310lbs, how would that compare to using free weights?
4) On leg days when i do leg extension and leg press i get a pain under my left knee only, doesnt prevent me from doing the weight just hurts, anyone know what this could be?
5) Is it okay to do no cardio when bulking up?
6) Someone told me when bulking best to not be able to do last rep or two on last set and if you can to increase the weight, is this good advice?
Thanks for your time, Ill try to get some pictures posted of my progress from before working out till now, took pics each month.