The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Seriously I need your help and guidance!!

Hey all, I'm new to this forum and have been working out for only a little bit. I'm not really sure what to do?? I have too many options. I have always been obsessed about my weight. I used to weigh 200 pounds at only 16. I am only 5-7, after that I went anorexic b/c of drugs and went down to as low as 135 pounds all bone and skin. I slowly began to crep up to more weight, but haven't really been in shape. Now i'm 180pounds. I started working out more at the gym at 175pounds and actually gained weight hopefully muscle. I have noticed a little of my fat going away though. I have always been a broud shoulder guy (except when I was into drugs and weighed only 135pounds). I am lifting more and feeling myself get a little bigger, and I am also using creatine and diet pills ( lipovarin) to hopefully make me more lean and gain more muscle. I have started watching my diet and eatting more protein. I used to only eat like 1 meal aday, but not I am hearing it is better to eat a lot of small meals al through out the day. I just feel real confused, b/c when I go to the gym, i'm really not sure what I should do. I should I concentrate more on lifting or running and biking. I try to do both, and hope that something good comes out of it. I have friends who are helping me, but I still am not sure what exactly i should do. Should i concentrate more on weight training or keep running. Probibly do a little of both, but which of more?? I joined this site hopeing to obtain some guidence from all of you experts. My body as of now, i thinks looks good in a shirt, that is I look built in a tee shirt b/c my broad chest is bigger than my stomach. I tried taking my body fat percentage with calipers, i think it says I was at like 18% or so. I also wear probibly like a 34 to 36 waist. Depends on the pants. I don't think i'm obese, i just have a lot of excess fat and skin I think from my rapid weight fluctuations i'm not sure (see the stretch marks on my shoulders). My toughest thing has been my love handle obliques, they are such a pain. I'm not really sure what they are used for. I hope this is just a normal bad beginning picture of what will hopefully be something good. Maybe some of u guys can just give me some in put as to what I really should be doin. Thank you all for any help you can give.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!