Thread: Seriously I need your help and guidance!!

Threaded View

Seriously I need your help and guidance!!

Hey all, I'm new to this forum and have been working out for only a little bit. I'm not really sure what to do?? I have too many options. I have always been obsessed about my weight. I used to weigh 200 pounds at only 16. I am only 5-7, after that I went anorexic b/c of drugs and went down to as low as 135 pounds all bone and skin. I slowly began to crep up to more weight, but haven't really been in shape. Now i'm 180pounds. I started working out more at the gym at 175pounds and actually gained weight hopefully muscle. I have noticed a little of my fat going away though. I have always been a broud shoulder guy (except when I was into drugs and weighed only 135pounds). I am lifting more and feeling myself get a little bigger, and I am also using creatine and diet pills ( lipovarin) to hopefully make me more lean and gain more muscle. I have started watching my diet and eatting more protein. I used to only eat like 1 meal aday, but not I am hearing it is better to eat a lot of small meals al through out the day. I just feel real confused, b/c when I go to the gym, i'm really not sure what I should do. I should I concentrate more on lifting or running and biking. I try to do both, and hope that something good comes out of it. I have friends who are helping me, but I still am not sure what exactly i should do. Should i concentrate more on weight training or keep running. Probibly do a little of both, but which of more?? I joined this site hopeing to obtain some guidence from all of you experts. My body as of now, i thinks looks good in a shirt, that is I look built in a tee shirt b/c my broad chest is bigger than my stomach. I tried taking my body fat percentage with calipers, i think it says I was at like 18% or so. I also wear probibly like a 34 to 36 waist. Depends on the pants. I don't think i'm obese, i just have a lot of excess fat and skin I think from my rapid weight fluctuations i'm not sure (see the stretch marks on my shoulders). My toughest thing has been my love handle obliques, they are such a pain. I'm not really sure what they are used for. I hope this is just a normal bad beginning picture of what will hopefully be something good. Maybe some of u guys can just give me some in put as to what I really should be doin. Thank you all for any help you can give.
    Attached Images Attached Images