Thread: Spine

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Spine

I recently started sleeping with a pillow between my legs and found that my ribs/spine are shifting back [ to where they "should be" ]. The things, is my spine because it curved to the right for so long is now waving a little. IT was not like WOW your spine is bent but....now that it is correcting it is bothering me I might have a wave in my spine. I was wondering can anyone recomend something which will help line my spine? It could just happen on it's own by using the pillow......but I would liek to ENSURE this.

So are you saying you have scoliosis? Did you talk to a professional using the pillow or is this something you came up with yourself?
    Last edited by aidano; 05-30-2005 at 06:37 PM.

People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna.

from what i know of the spine, is that it is suppost to be curved a little depend on your prodominate side, example, like your right or left hand. But i'm not sure to what degree. When it comes to spine always ask a doctor.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.