Thread: Does ETS have any negative impacts when mixed with Naproxen/Naprosyn?

Does ETS have any negative impacts when mixed with Naproxen/Naprosyn?

Naprosyn is the active ingrediant in some anti-inflammatory drugs like Aleve. I take generic Naproxen as an anti-inflammatory for my tendonitis after having completed a cortisone 10-day series.

I don't see why there would be a problem taking these two at the same time, but I know its extremely damaging to take aspirin while taking naprosyn/naproxen. I took a peak at the ETS ingrediants and definitely didn't see aspirin, but I'd love to make sure.

I am not aware of any possible complications but that does not mean they do not exist. I will check into it for you.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just a slight thinning of the wallet :evillaugh

JK
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

emphasis on the slight
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Ok, got with our guy and here is the answer:

"There is no problem taking NSAID Drugs (like Naprosyn, Aleve etc) and MicroLactin at the same time. The products work on different pathways and could have a mutually beneficial effect or even synergy."

I hope this helps.

Chris

Thanks for checking, Chris. I really appriciate it.

The cool thing about Chris and Dan is that they actually care about the well being of their customers. To me that speaks volumes of their vision and character.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo