Thread: Bulking Questions

Wannabebig Member

Bulking Questions

I started bulking first of April started at 146 wieght i am between 5'7 and 5'8 hiegth. My current wieght is 165 i have added some good mass but i was lean when i started i am putting on some b/f though has increased pretty good. My goal wieght it to hit 175 but i am not liking the b/f% going up for the summer. Should i throw in some cardio or will this hinder the bulk. Or just not worry about the increased b/f% and just go until i hit 175 then start a cut and trim the fat off? Never had my b/f % measured but bet it used to be around 7 or so. might be around 11 or 12 now.
    age 22 ht 5'8 weight 173 max squat 405x5 max bench 325x1 max deadlift 385x5 max dumbell press 130x6

Try asking a similar question in the diet forum - diet is going to be the key.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Wannabebig Member
    can this be moved there i wasnt sure where to post it.
    age 22 ht 5'8 weight 173 max squat 405x5 max bench 325x1 max deadlift 385x5 max dumbell press 130x6